ynw melly hits the studio wit 6ix9ine, and more.

9:20am

"Hey baby I'm off to the studio I'mma see you tonight. ❤️"  Said ynw melly as he rushed out the door. " Aight boo love you!" Said Y/N

"Luh you."  Said Melly while waving at Y/N through his car window.

*At the studio."

"Aye nigga you ready for this?" Said sixnine

" *Sucks tooth* shit whatchu think." Melly and tekashi are about to record a love song called more love. "Aye nigga, you ready to hit 11 for 11 wit me?" Tekashi shouted "bill bored way nigga!" Melly started recording them both.

"Aight y'all let's get this shit done." Said their producer.

*13 minutes later.*

"Aight Lets play this shit." Said the producer

*Song plays*

"Shit that's fire!" Tekashi started bumping his head.

"It ain't bad" ynw melly started dancing

"Aight nigga let's post this snippet." Tekashi pulled out his phone and started recording him and ynw melly dancing to their new song. Later they had posted it on instagram.

Aight bro I'm gonna go I think my baby missin me." Said Melly

"She blowing up your phone and shit" telashi started giggling

"Aight love you brother, and we gotta make more music togher to nigga that shit was lit!" ynw melly and tekashi fist bumped

"Defenitly! Aight Love you to Cya!" Said tekashi.

*At home.*

*Sniff sniff* "shit something cooking?"said Melly as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Glad you back now boo. I made dinner* Y/N kissed Melly.

"Shit baby is that cherry lip balm?" Melly licked his lips.

"Just your favorite nigga!" Y/N started twerking

"Shit fuck food, I'mma just have you for dinner Bea!" Ynw Melly picked Y/N up and went to the bed room.

*Upstairs*

"Shit I'mma make you feel." Ynw started taking his stuff off

Y/N started giggling.

*Later after*

*Ynw mellys Dream*

"got your ass nigga!" "Ynw's best friend scares Melly from behind. Then Melly grabbed his Glock and shot him 2 times.

"Wait shit!" His friend falls to the ground then pulls his mask off.

"Shit I'm so sorry o didn't know it was you I didn't m an to!" Melly started crying

"I'm afraid to die.." his friends eyes begin to water.

"Please! please! Lord!" Melly started doing CPR to his friend.

"I love you Melly" his friend was beginning to die."

"I love you to!"  "Melly was crying

"No. no. no!"

*Reality*

"NOO! NOOO! DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" melly shot up out of his bed panting like crazy his eyes wide open, and he was dripping sweat.

"Baby what going on You okay?!"  Y/N started rubbing mellys back.

A few minutes later, Melly finally got calm .

"Shit I just had a flash back dream of my dead homie.." more tears threatens to fall back do n his eyes

"Hmm. You wanna tell me about it at breakfast.?

Y/N and Melly came down stairs to have breakfast.

"So it was accident." Y/n was setting the tabke

"Yeah because he toke me by surprise. Like I'm from the hood we don't play that shit. To many things happen their niggas will jump you , niggas will shoot you back. That's why I did what I did because I thought I was gonna be a vicim.." Melly started eating.

"Hmm sad.. hey, I just want to let you know. That I here for you. I'll always be here for you, what ever problem you might be dealing with. Just tell. Me. Baby because ion wanna see you hurt. Like I luh you. 💕"