Player. Chapter 2: A Lost Start

I acted like I didn't mind but I really did, I was gonna get that girl whoever she was, it was hard to admit but she was really gorgeous. "Oh uh hey Kenzie" said Johnny, nervously. I smiled at him, "hey! So is this your girlfriend?" I said. "Actually yeah, but we're kind of dating by secret..."
"Oh that's fine, your secret is safe with me. So what's your name?" I said. "I'm Nadia" she replied. I looked at her beautiful green eyes, somebody is gonna be heartbroken, very soon. I liked playing with boys, they liked me, Johnny was gonna enjoy it, I don't care if she doesn't. "That's such a beautiful name! I'm Kenzie. Oh and I gotta get going, I'm gonna try out for the cheer team, are you interested in cheer Nadia?" I asked. "No I actually act in a series called Total Eclipse so that's enough for me!" She said. "Omg that's really cool! Well, see you around!" I smiled at her and gave a flirty face to Johnny. I went to the gymnasium where there were a couple of girls and 4 girls that's seemed to be the cheerleaders. "Your late" said one of the girls. "I had something to do" I said. "Well take your place. I'm gonna start the music and we'll see who can do the dance best" said another girl. I went and stood in the front and started dancing. "Ok, Kenzie, Emily and Brynn, your in" said the girl who seemed like head cheerleader. I acted like I couldn't care less and went, I was thrilled. After school I went to the park. I went near the swings and surprise surprise, I see Johnny. "Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here!" I said, I walked up to him and kissed him and the cheek, he seemed slightly surprised but you can tell he liked it, all boys did. He whispered something under his breathe and said "hey kenz". We talked for a while until it started to get dark. "I gotta go before my Mum starts worrying" I sighed. "Wanna go on a date someday?" I asked, I needn't wait for an answer, obviously he was gonna say yes. "Actually I'm becoming really busy these few weeks" he said, surprisingly. How DARE he reject ME?!? NOBODY rejects me. I tried to act casual "oh ok that's fine, I actually also am really busy seeing as I got into the cheer team, guess we're both busy!"