Grade Twelve

"Goodbye sweetie" called Harpers mother, "have a wonderful day at school, my love"

"yah mom thanks" she replied as she slowly went out the door and started her new car Liam had got her, Liam is such a suck-up, he got her the car because she had some insider information about his ex-girlfriend that mom and dad dont know about. See, Jaydan, Liams ex, is actually their third cousin, didn't see that one coming did you? Well, have fun with that Liam. They had figured out after Jaydan and him thought it would be fun to do a DNA test, and Liam had popped up as a third cousin on Jaydans, he was sooooo embarrassed haha.  They decided that nobody would ever know and then Jaydan told Harper and Harper was going to tell her Mom and Dad, but Liam caught her before she did and got her a car, under Harpers wishes, of course. 

But, this could happen to anyone, right? So just to be sure Harper did a DNA test just to make sure she didn't end up dating her fourth cousin or something.  Because that's fricking scary.

She pulled up to the school laughing her head off and when anyone would ask why, she just nodded her head and said "a movie" and when they said which one she said "you haven't seen it"