Happy birthday love.

I laid against his chest, my hair neatly tucked away in a low pony tail. His arms wrapped around my waist protectively as his thumbs gently drew circles on my stomach. His chin lay on my head, he'd kiss the top of my head every once in a while. Moments like this I'd like to treasure forever therefore I grabbed my phone and recorded, he didn't realise at all.
"Tom," I whispered and he looked down onto the camera and instinctively rolled his eyes but chuckled slightly.
"Really daya. Is it necessary?" He asked putting his head into my hair so the camera couldn't get him.
"Yes. Extremely!" I laughed. I then put the phone down and turned so we were face to face. He looked straight through my eyes into my soul. I studied him. Again and again and again. It never gets old for me. I lean in slightly and gently kiss him. He kisses me back but I end it quickly. He pouts and starts to lean forward again but I just chuckle and hug Hume tightly. He hugs me back, holding me closely. Each of us hugging more tightly to feel closer. And that's how we fell asleep that night. Wrapped in each other's arms.

A few months have passed and tomorrow is Thomas's birthday! I scroll through my phone, trying to find a perfect birthday post. I was thinking of just a cute: happy birthday 💞 or a long paragraph but I didn't want it to look too desperate. We're not out there out there dating but it's pretty damn obvious and that's for sure. We kiss in public and hold hands and hug but we haven't properly been like hey that's my boyfriend, that's my girlfriend. But there's no point in that if we act like a couple in real life. Anyway I stumble across a video of me and tom and think it's perfect. Not to lovey dovey and not lovey and dovey enough. It was perfect. It was the night we fell asleep in each other's arms. I wait till midnight and obviously it's already his birthday in London but I'm gonna wait until it strikes midnight here in LA. The clock strikes and I post the video with the caption: happy birthday love ❤️.