✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Twenty-Seven *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Zerachiel and Sabrael. Happy birthday to you." Everyone sings. They had just Kieng happy birthday for Serandiel because her birthday was a day before the twins and everyone just decided to celebrate them together.

"I'm twenty years old now. I am officially an adult." Sabrael said.

"You don't act like it." Zerachiel mumbles making Sabrael smack him upside the head.

"Happy birthday you guys." Minho said with a smile.

"Thanks Karl." Zerachiel said.

"I don't want to grow up." Serandiel said.

"You're fourteen now. I can't believe it." Azrael said.

Minho smiles. His family is what means the most to him. Sabrael and Zerachiel are now twenty years old, and Serandiel is fourteen.

"Hey! Give that back!" Serandiel yells as she runs after Zuriel, who had just stolen one of her cookies.

👑

"Luna! You're back!" Minho said happily.

"Hey, Minho." Luna said as she hugs her friend.

"Come with me. We're gonna have a sleepover tonight. We'll kick Chan out of the room and tell him to go hang with Kien or something." Minho said, making Luna smile.

"Speaking of Kien, has he gotten any better?" Luna asked.

"He has. I think he's over it but not completely. No one is ever completely over losing someone." Minho said.

"That's good." Luna said. They walk into Minho's bedroom and see Chan on the bed with a book in his hand.

"Get out. We're having a sleepover." Minho said.

"Geez. Fine. I'm going." Chan said. He rolls his eyes and walks out making the two of them giggle.

"So, what happened while I was gone?" Luna asked.

👑

"You are amazing." Luna said abruptly after a story about Minho's childhood where she nearly died.

"I know." Minho said making the two of them burst out into laughter.

"I bet your parents are so proud of you." Luna said.

"They are. I remember how happy they were when Minseok, Minjun, and I were born. Although I didn't remember Minseok until I actually met him that day." Minho said. He remembers how they felt when he was born because people who are born angels remember everything from when they are born until they die.

"Look honey. triplets." Leviathan said to his wife who looks exhausted. Azrael smiles at her sons. She's so happy.

The door opens and in walks Mirae and Minwoo, following them is four year old Zerachiel and Sabrael and three year old Minhee.

"Hi guys. These are your little brothers. Minho, Minjun, and Minseok." Azrael said with a smile.

"Hi little ones. I'm your big sister Mirae." Mirae said as Leviathan carefully hands Minho to Mirae. Minwoo holds Minseok and smiles down at him. The little child is sleeping soundly without a care in the world.

"That was one of my favorite moments." Minho whispers.

"Wait, isn't today your siblings birthday?" Luna asked.

"Yesterday it was. It's one in the morning. But yes. Sabrael and Zerachiel are twenty now and Serandiel is fourteen." Minho said.

"I hope they had a good birthday." Luna said.