Part 1

As the slender beams it moonlight entered the darkend chamber I fell to my knees. The sound broke the painful still silence. I stayed still, frozen in place until I heard another sound.
  I heard tortured voices echoing through panes of glass although I couldn't make out what they were saying. I sat watching as the dust that had gathered began to dance through the air at the sudden voices. A louder voice boomed through over the other voices. An image of something dark formed in my mind. The heavy disembodied voice continued to ramble yet the words still weren't clear.
   I moved off of my knees to a stance position and then moved against the wall furthest from the noise. The cold concrete hit my back winding me momentarily. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw what I believed to be an angel statue old and dusty yet covered in fresh blood.
  Although I felt the angel wasn't real the pain in her face and the horror in her eyes made me believe otherwise that perhaps she was human, or used to be.
  I lowered my head into my dirty hands and wept momentarily then raised my head, my head was pounding and my stomach knotted so tight it didn't move when I did breath I felt my stomach was residing in my throat now and the pounding of my heart got louder until it blocked out the mumbled voices.
  My head slowly raised as I screamed and cried out for the truth. In the hollow room my question bounced between walls. It was then that the voices truly stopped.