Chapter 1 - Waking up

Yusha
Aku

Akuyaku's P.O.V

Ring!!!! I looked up at the clock and grabbed my bags as I headed out the school building, when I reached the front gates of the school I waited for my brother, Yusha. "Hey Aku!!!" He said, I waved back and started walking home with him next to me. We reached a street that we cross in every day, but something felt off and different, Yusha felt it to, since were twins we know everything about each other, when I felt nervousness coming off of him I strayed to get scared since he is never nervous about anything. Shhhhhhhhhawooom!!!! We looked up and saw an asteroid hurtling down towards us and the next two things I felt was Yusha's hand and then extreme pain all over my body. Than it was suddenly dark, I couldn't move, it seemed like I was trapped in a void, I felt empty and alone until I heard a voice "You'll do just fine" I looked around but I didn't see anyone. "You can't see me." The voice said. Where am I, I thought in my head. "Your in the void, where everything exists and doesn't exists, where your alive but dead, where your powerful but weak." "I'll take a chance on you boy, you seem like you'll do big things later on, so how about it?" How about what? I thought. "I'll bring you back to life in another world, but only if you do something for me." What's that? "I want you to become the most evil villain ever in the universe, and destroy everything, and become a god." "I'll use the last of my power to revive you onto the first world, Zectoptic, and once you become powerful enough, come save me, is that a deal?" I didn't even hesitate, I want to kill god, and if this lady helps me with that, I'll do anything. "Well, the contract is made, I'll see you in the future Akuyaku, hehehe bye!"

Yusha's P.O.V

I woke up to a bright light, surrounded by blinding light not able to move or do anything. "Can you hear me hero?" Who are you? I started thinking. "Don't worry about that, we have no time hero, here your dreams will come true if you grab the brightest light and save this world, please hero; your needed!" Without thinking I closed my eyes and moved my consciousness where it felt "right" even though I had no hands, I reached out and grabbed what felt like the strongest star here. " The contract is made hero, use your current power to the best of your abilities, I'll see you soon hero, be safe."

Instantly I opened my eyes and found myself in a forest next to Aku, it seems like we both awoke at the same time, but something felt different about him, he felt dangerous and hostile, and I kept on mad at him for no reason, oh wait, one of his hairs is out of place, I grinned to him as I smoothed his hair back. "What are you doing???" He asked. "I'm fixing your hair dummy." "Oh." He mumbled. "Looks like we both died and came here, I guess we went through the same thing and got powers or whatever, and since your you, you probably got unlucky with a horrible power or a horrible role to play." I said while looking at him. "No wait, if you weren't sure we wouldn't be doing this, well, let's meet again one day dear brother, try not to die because I'm the one who's going to have to kill you." I said while I walked away.