Boy in his bubble

6:17 Hellsing Mansion

beep. Beep. BEEP. What is that noise? And why was it-So Damn Loud- Ugh. I roll to the side of my bed to see that all the racket was coming from my alarm clock. I was going to be late. After scrambling to do the normal morning routines I run back to my room in a hurry see the the bus would be here in 5 minutes .
Running fast past the dinning room table and out the front door. Just then I here a screech coming from down the street signaling that the bus would appear soon. When it did I walked up the tall steps And sat in my usual seat. A couple stops later and while leaning against the window reading my favorite BL manga I see a gray hoodie with green spiked hair. My best friend. Yuri Ouma. and today happened to be the day something big, was going to happen .

                                            12:37

It was lunch time now which meant it was time for the show to begin. I met Yuri in the Auditorium Ro set up and change. After setting up we run back stage to change. Taking off our school clothes felt nice without all our clothes sticking to our bodies from how much we where sweating while setting up. At this point I was aware how much muscle I have under my shirt which made all the girls scream during track practice. Sense my parents knew the principal and on account of me being his favorite student it was very easy to get him to agree to this idea. Going onstage shirtless was a risk with not knowing how many teachers would be in the audience. Not paying attention to that fact I shift my head towards the door I can see the crowds already poring in.

-End-