Mikey meets The band

You were just minding your own business when a boy with messy hair that was died bright red started talking to you "hey umm I know this is awkward but can you help me to class I'm new." you giggled as you grabbed his schedule. He had all of your classes. You did think he was pretty cute so you decided to help him "you have all of my classes! you can just follow me. hi I'm Schuyler but you can call me ski and you are?" (You always wanted to be called that cuz... well you will see later.) "sup I'm Michael but you can call me Mikey." you guys start walking to lunch "wanna sit with me at lunch?" You say nudging Mikey "k let's go." you lead Mikey to an empty wall "you eat on the floor?" Mikey says with a confused look "no! hold this," you hand your lunch to Mikey. you push one of the bricks on the wall and the wall opens like a door "follow me... what's your last name?" you say to Mikey "Clifford." "Ok follow me clifford." you and him walk into the room to find a music room that's filled with electric guitars acoustic guitars drums and basses. "Welcome to the lifeless loners! this is where me and my band meet whenever we wanna practice or just get away. there are 2 of us so far there used to be 4 but 2 graduated and left us their guitars. We have Ashley but we call her ashy and she's on drums and then there's me that's where my nickname comes from yea I'm the guitarist. And no one can hear us in here and there is no cameras near here and we have heating and ac. This is my home and now it's yours!" "I'm the guitarist in a band with my best mates. We're called 5 seconds of summer." and I'll talk to the boys and maybe you will have 4 more members." "Omg thank you so much Mikey! were gonna be late we better go!"