Chapter one

This is just a story i wrote to ease my boredom saddly i own everything and have no diclaimers my pen name here is Zen or Alfred but who cares you probably didn't even read this. 

r&r (read and review please ) i would appreciate your awesomeness if you did so. thanks alot and have fun.

CHAPTER

1

Mathew's P.O.V. 8 years old

"Hey Matthew!" my father called from his study."Can you go over to Mr.Williams? Ask him if he has any white out i made a mistake and i don't have a copy of the document i'm working on."

"Sure dad!" i yelled up to him, "i'll be back before you know it!" I run out the door and grab my bike and pedaled quickly to Mr.Williams home.

 ---------------------

As I got near his house I started to slow down. I stopped my bike and hopped off, climbing up the stairs to the porch and stopping at the large plain oak door. His house was three stories tall and had elegant windows at the fronts and sides of his house, it was kind of intimidating. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I heard it echo through the halls in an empty home. I hope he isn't out or something, maybe I should have rung the doorbell. I was about to knock again when the door was opened by an old woman in a maids outfit. She had a gentle smile and shining brown eyes on her wrinkled face.

"Hi." I said with a small smile, she seemed nice. "Come on in, and make yourself comfortable. I will go and get Mr. Williams for you." she said kindly.

  "Thank you." i said as she led me to the living room.

"It's no problem deary." she said as I took a seat.

  I watched her as she left the room, and felt lonely once she was gone. I got bored quickly and started looking around the large and lightly furnished room. There was a large staircase on the opposite side of the room. I looked to my right to see a large flat screen T.v. Then I looked to my right to see an armchair next to a small side table with a porcelain lamp.I saw a something move as I was turning my head, so I looked back at the staircase and saw a boy with bluish-black hair. As his hair fell in his face it partly covered his eyes, sadly to say he looked a lot like a girl i'm not even too sure he is a boy. He turned his head slowly and then our eyes locked. They were dull and indifferent but the main thing that caught my attention was the fact that they were different colors, one was a crystal blue and the other was silver.

A/N : this is the prologue don't worry i will upload the next chapter after some reviews if you will thanks for reading and have a wonderfully boreing day.