Hello And Welcome.

You falt could, wall considering the fact that you just died. Your body jolted up as if you woke up for a nightmare, you felt like you slept for hours and at the same time you felt like you slept on a rock for hours.

You found yourself in a very Victorian style office char sharp less and a parsing dark crimson. "hello and welcome to hell any question you have can and will be answered here" you're eyes shifted to a lady dearest in a very professional uniform. "Wait HELL THIS PLACE EXIST"!? you said in shock and confusion"

why yes," the lady said in confidence "why am I in the hell"?! you said, " wall according to your full it says that you smoked illegal drugs those drugs ar-" no no no no no...i all ready know what you are going to say," you said cutting off the eerie-looking lady.

She had thin horses long but thin 'place at the top of her crown and creamy light red skin and black marks under her eyes as some granny glasses.

" well let's get your shit together," she said hading you your fall, "now you have two choices rent or book a hotel room," she said. "Mmmmm" you hummed "is there a good place to live"? " oh wait to settle" you blurted out correcting your own choice of words, she just looked at you with a dead face then said, " darling this is hell". you lend back into your chair startled from the sudden harshens in her voice,

"wall Ummm do you have any recommendations"? you said sheepishly the desk lady seemed to realise her behaviour and gave you a half-hearted apology " wall you have quite an innocent demeanour Mmmmm oh there was just this new hotel that just opened up I think i will suit you very nicely".

Le time skip~

Walking down the poorly looked after footpath, decorated with snippets of blood you finally arrived at the ( quoting the desk lady) so-called 'joke' of a hotel,
Pondering up at the architecture of the 'joke' stand on how clean and prestable it is. You think being in hell everything would be old and gross.

Calling yourself back to reality you go up to the black-framed door with tones of red stained glass, giving foo the illusion of frozen body juices. "Gross" you spat, you knocked three times on the door, you then prosed to wait...