That night...was not good

The water was flowing in the washroom, staring at the glass door blankly, Evelyn bites her lower lip hard. She could imagine that the man across the glass door is urgent to wash away the smell she left on his body. She keeps breathing deeply in order to relieve the pain in her heart. "Tap-tap-tap", the knock at the door was suddenly, it seemed cautious.

Evelyn looked at the washroom door quickly, thank god, he didn't notice the knocking. She grabbed his white shirt and put it on, revealing a pair of slender legs under. Beautiful black hair scattered randomly in front of the chest, black and white, forming a strong visual impact, full of temptation.

She opened the door, look at the person standing in front of her. The momentum and arrogance in her bones seem suddenly returned, squinting her beautiful eyes. She put her hands around the chest, lazily against the door. Not waiting for the person speak, she glanced ambiguously inside, "Looking for Jimin? Ha...He is taking a shower."

Jennie saw her look, of course, she knows what had just happened. Her face turned pale and shook her head and looking at Evelyn unbelievable. The latter smiled "Why not?" Jennie was obviously stimulated, her hands covered her ears. "No! No! I don't believe it!"

Evelyn pulled down her hand. "Listen, I'm the one will be with Jimin, I can help him to do everything, and u? Trash." "Shut up!" Jennie broke down and shouted, "He promised me he won't be with you, he...he said he loves me!"

Evelyn smiled again, don't know whether this poor lady was naive enough or just trying to pretend not understanding anything.

"You really trust him? " She took a step forward and closely put her lips beside her ear. "He said, my work is a hundred times better than yours."

Jennie cried hardly and pointed her finger straight at Evelyn. "You bi*ch!"

"Haha..." Evelyn laughed and look at the crying girl proudly. She really wanted Jimin to see Jennie's present looking, a bi*ch with malice and resentment, completely different with what she used to be, sweet and cute. "Well, I'm a bi*ch, but I have the value of being a bi*ch!"

She packs up her smile, approached Jennie "For Jimin, I destroyed my life, my family, I dedicated everything! My father was forced to be investigated, my brother got into jail! But you? What did you do for him? You are just the daughter of my servant, your clothes, your food, my dad even send you to school! How could you seduce my man?You..." didn't even finish her talking, her shoulder was pinched by a pair of hands behind her, she was forced to turn around and he gave her a slap on the face.

"Jimin..." See the man, Jennie turned into a wounded bird and rushed into Park Jimin's embrace. Her voice is weak and painful. "Jimin, you promised me, you promised me you won't..."

Look at the girl cry hardly in his arm, his handsome face was slightly guilty. And suddenly look at Evelyn resentfully "How could you tell her?". Evelyn opened her mouth, try to say something... even if she paid everything, he still only loves Jennie. Heartbroken...She gave him a perfect smile. She knows how beautiful her smile is and how much Jimin hates this smile, but she still using the smile to intensify the pain in her heart. She has long been ineligible to shed tears.

"Now, I'll tell you how Jennie worth to me! "Park Jimin hold Jennie's shoulder in one hand and caresses her back gently, looks directly at Evelyn coldly. To her, he never gave her any warmness, but she loves him so hard. He continued "Jennie is the one I love, and you? You can't even lick her shoes! And what just happened, don't think too much, it's just the payment of what you have done to me. You helped me a lot, I should content you once."

Evelyn looked at him dully, even ignored Jennie's proud smile, just looking at him. She knew very well that she had lost. She really wants to try, all she did these years is just a joke, everyone is playing with her like a joke, only herself, a fool, who though the one she loves is the best treasure in the world.

Her phone is ringing, she mechanically picked up. Hearing the words come out from her phone, she shook her whole body, "No..No! Dad won't suicide, this is not true! He didn't do anything! How could he?" Evelyn put on her clothes hastily, even forgot to wear her shoes, and ran out barefoot.