let's peak into the past

8 months ago.....
LA, California

8 months ago.....  LA, California

A girl is sitting in a waiting room in her formal office attire. she is meera Kapoor..... She is looking very tensed and stressed she might be waiting for someone or for something.... Then she takes out her phone from the purse and call someone.... And said... Where the hell is my private jet... It's only 5mins. Left in the meeting...what are you doing nox.... What are you doing nox.... Do whatever you want, but I want my private jet now........ I'm getting late.........Then that person on the other side on phone line said meera please try to come from flight.... Than Meera said oh what you mean I didn't tried I already tried that, but they are saying due to some technical problems the last flight to Mumbai has been delayed for 4 hours and meeting is at 11am (IST) and here it's 9pm..... Oh, do whatever you want, but do as fast as you can.... Man, on the other side of phone said bbb... But.. But...Meera cuts off the phone before he could complete his sentence.....

Than she takes a long breath and comfort herself by putting her neck on chair

And than.....

The bombarding is going on, people were running here and there yelling..... There was blood all over.... The building and houses were bursting.... Boom boom.... The    shooting voice of guns an mortars are filled with that place.... a young couple running with their 5 years old kid in their lap in a building suddenly a bomb......
Comes in front of them, they both saw that and looks towards each other the women points from her eyes towards their daughter and then the man shakes her head in yes slowly... They kissed their daughter.... On her forehead Hug her and puts kid under the bed of the room......  The kid was crying like he knows mom and dad is going somewhere.....

And than they takes that bomb in their hands

And than they takes that bomb in their hands........ And looks towards their daughter they jumped from the building.... And boom......

Suddenly.... Meera gets up in shock.... She is breathing very quickly...... The sweat droplets is all over on her face, she is sweating like hell...... And her whole body is shivering........... she takes out a bottle of pills from her purse with the help of her shivering hand..... she takes out a capsule from the bottle...... she have that capsule with water............. Just in 5 mins.... She backs to normal...... Then she looked in her wrist watch...... Oh god it's 9am..... ufffff....... ye private jet Kahan Reh Gaya.... Then she again takes out her phone and she again called nox..... She said where the hell is private jet ya..... I'm pissed off by waiting.... It's one hour already and your jet is not here why...... nox said ma'am we are trying our best, but maam don't know why they are not taking off from here they are saying there is a problem of air traffic..... Meera said cut the crap nox please.... Oh, I need a private jet now.... nox said Bbb..... But ma'am.... But Meera cuts off the phone again....

Meera puts her both hands on forehead and said oh god...... And then she stood and stands on the waiting room entrance........ And starts doing something on her phone.... 
Suddenly a man with a heavy trolley bag came in the room.... But as the meera is standing at the entrance.... He said excuse me babes......

Meera gets shake head shock......and said sorry and she gets aside..... He smiled and gets in the room...... He sits on the chair.... And meera is shocked and said to herself in her mind..... Is he just said babes to me..... Aur there must be a prblm in my listening..... Okh let it be.... I think I'm over thinking it......

Meera just came out of her thinking and she saw that man is standing in front of her and he said

Hi I'm haider......

Meera said sorry did I ask you.....

Haider said no but I thought just for general knowledge bta hi du

Meera oh but mujhe koi interest nhi hai aapki baatein sunne mai......

Haider waise bhut pareshaan lgg rhi hai aap any problem....

Meera said aapse mtlb apne kaam se kaam rkhiye......

Haider said woah!!!! Ok ok.......

And he gets back to his seat........

Suddenly haider's phone 📱 ranged.... He picks up the phone and said oh okh jet is here great I'm coming....... And he cuts off the phone....

Meera listened that and said inki help lelu kya eeeeehhhh..... Kbhi sochaa nhi tha itne wiered insaan se help leni pdegi.... But ab kya kru I urgently needed his help okh I asked him......hello Mr. Haider...... But there was no one.... Meera said kahan gya abhi toh yahin tha.... Meera takes her purse and bag and she runs as fast as she can...... She saw haider.... She yells excuse me haider...Mr. Haider..... Haider moves back and looks meera was running towards him in her heels..... And. ... He also runs leaving his bag towards her...... And meera slips but haider hold her.. ... They both lost in each other there first eye contact haider is looking towards her rosy pink slowly shievering lips as she has something to say to him.... Suddenly a voice came maam are you okay meera shooked her head in yes... I'm. Okay... They part ways...... Than hai der said mauhtrma.... Heels pe bhaagne se pehle soch leti ye jo aapkaa nazuk sharir hai khin tootna jaataa.... Meera said what... Haider said madam aap heels mai bhaag rhi thi agr hum na aate toh aap Allah ko pyaari ho jaati..... Waisi bula kyu rhi thi aap mujhe.... Kyu itna pasand aagya mai aap ko....... Meera said oh please cut the crap...... Haider said what?...... Meera said oops I mean I need your help aap jet sai kahan jaa rhy hai I mean mujhe urgently mumbai punchna hai aur kuch technical problem ki wajah se mera private plain aa nhi paa rahaa hai yahan...... Toh please can you help me..... Haider was lost in her..... He just listened can you help me in her all talks and he said of course kyu nhi.... Kya help chahiye aap ko.... Meera said excuse me I just said mujhe mumbai jaana hai aapke plain se....

Haider oh sure why not mai bhi whin jaa rahaa hu chliye......

Than meera and haider both together....

Fly off to the mumbai by haider's private jet🛫🛫🛫🛫

.....

So this is the first meeting of meera haider.... Let' see what happened between them....

It's a start..........

I hope you guys liked it 😊😊😊😊

Love-sandhya