Anti/Jacksepticeye x Reader

Quick A/n, Your name is Abby/Arda in this, and I'm Grace/Dissie (Disgrace) And I want to give  special thanks to my friend Abby, who wrote this. Also, it's Halloween, and you decided to go on a double date. 

Arda is Abby's Alter ego. Her brother is Dark and her friends are Dissie,- Grace's alter ego- and Anti. She may have grown feelings for Anti, but she doubts he likes her back. Her brother and Dissie are dating, but her brother is so overprotective of her that he would never allow her to date Anti. They were camping in the woods to get away from their normal lives hidden from society.

"Let's play truth or dare." Dissie suggests giving Anti a smirk. Dark had an arm around Dissie's shoulders. Dark and Dissie sat in front of Anti and Arda across the blazing fire.

"Why not?" Arda shrugs.

"Arda, truth or dare?" Dissie asked her friend.

"Dare." Arda said with a face that made her look ready for anything.

"I dare you to not eat anymore marshmallows until your next turn."

"Fine!" She exclaimed with her arms crossed. "Dark, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said with the same expression she had.

"I dare you to not use PDA with Dissie until your next turn." Arda smiled proudly.

"Ok." He shrugged and took his arm off his girlfriend's shoulder. Dissie looked like she wasn't used to kissing in public, which she wasn't. She put her hands together and referenced the finger without using it from the TV show, F•R•I•E•N•D•S. Arda giggled at her gesture and look up at Anti.

"Nice, That was brutal!" Anti compliments.

"I know. It was genius." She said and flipped her ombré brown the teal hair for dramatic affect. The game went on for a while until Dissie got an idea.

"Anti, truth or dare?" Dissie asked.

"Truth." Anti replied.

"Do you like anyone, if yes describe that person." Anti blushed a bright green, because she knew that he liked Arda.

"Well... she's got this beautiful hair, her eyes sparkle when she's interested in something, her eyes are the prettiest shade of blue-green, she's a kind person, funny, and overall amazing." Arda felt sad, but kept her smile up for her friend. Anti caught when her smile faded for a split second though.

"She seems like an amazing person." Dissie complimented as she looked at both of them.

"She is." Anti agreed with Arda. There was a silence that stayed, until Arda broke it.

"Oooooooh, Anti has a crush!" She said and poked him on his side as he blushed and smiled.

"Arda truth or dare?" Anti asked.

"Truth."

"D-Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Dissie squealed when Anti asked that.

"Really?" Arda asked,kind of in shock. Anti had a sad look on his face and he sheepishly rubbed his neck. 

"It's fine, I didn't really expect you to-" Arda cut him off by kissing him. 

"My OTP has come true!" Dissie squealed as the new couple smiled and blushed. After that, both sets of couples continued to play truth or dare until all four fell asleep, and possibly woke up to marshmallows and/or spiders in their hair.