Date time

Jojos pov

Well after that event of getting James back. I ran up the stairs and made my way into my room in hope to find an outfit for mine and Owens date later on. I was rummaging through all my wardrobe but could not find anything that was suit for the date. My girls had already gone home by this point the only person I had left was to ask Chloe and I hoped she won't tell James what I am up to he will freak if he find out.

Chloe can you come here I need your help urgent for something please. It's really needed I'm stuck ahhhh.

Chloe's pov
I'm coming Jojo. What is it you need help with. Aww I see you can't decide what to wear ok. Well dressy casual look ok well. How about this black dress with your converses and this leather jacket and these ripped tights. Then that should show them who's boss.

Jojos pov
Yes Chloe you are amazing thank you so much for the help now I can get on and not be late for this thank you also don't tell James he will flip and I don't want that she nodded as if to say she won't tell him. Chloe left me to get ready for this date I'm excited to see what he has planned but then I'm nerves as well. Once I was done with everything. I slipped out the house and towards Owen who was waiting in his car for me. I climb in and we are off to where ever he's taking me I have know clue at all really.

Owens pov
The door to my passages side of the car opened and in gets Jojo. She look so stunning in that black dress and leather jacket combo. Well we better get moving shall we. I start the car and pull away from the house in the direction towards the place that I have set up for our date. It's a little piece of land that overlooks the city and had a good place to watch the sun set. As we set off we really did not talk it was quiet in the car I know Jojo was thinking of where I was taking her.

We are here jojo. I ran round the Side of the car and opened the door for her to get out. I smiled at her as she got out of my car. I shut the door behind her. I had to admire her beauty. I went to get the blanket out the car and place it down on the hillside with the picnic basket to the side of us.  

Jojos pov
Owen thank you  for that and this place looks amazing. I turned around and he was not there I panicked a bit Owen where are you.

I heard giggling from the edge of the hill and looked down and there he was sat on a blanket waiting for me. I made my way back over to him and sat down on the blanket and gave him a not so nice look for that.

Owens pov
I was giggling because she did not notice I had moved from the spot. When she did notice I was gone there was rush of panic on her face until she saw me on the blanket and made her way over and sat down on it and gave me a funny look for it.

Jojo the reason I took you here because it one of my favourite places to go and it reminds me of your beauty and I thought you would like it to. Also I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend and before you say what about your well he will have to deal with it because I care to much for you and I can't let you go so please will you do the honours of being my girlfriend Jojo please.

Jojos pov
I was speechless at what Owen had to say. He did not care if my brother had issues with it because he still chose me aww that is so sweet.

Owen true fully I'm scared of what my brother would say but on that hand I'm willing to give us a shot because do care about you and I really do like you. So yes I will be your girlfriend Owen.

His lips crashed onto mine and I kissed back with passion and fire. We made for a solid ten minutes. Then I snuggled into him and watched the sun go down.

Once the sun went down we got up and pack up and got back in his car. Thank you Owen for the amazing date but can we keep this between us until I'm ready to tell my brother ok please. 

Owens pov
Your welcome jojo and if that is what you want i will respect that and follow it ok. Well we better get you home before James has a fit about everything. I started the car and moved on back towards her house still it was quiet in the car but I liked that because it was not a awkward silence. I pulled up to hers and kissed her on the cheek to say goodbye. She got out the car and waved and blow me a kiss I waited till she got through the door and then drove off my phone pinged in the holder and it made me smile she was so sweet and I am glad I can call her mine now because I have been waiting ages to get a chance to even ask her and finally I can and have done it.