Our Thoughts

The world is what?... What is happening... Am I....--

_____

~Violet~

In this fake world, nobody lives without lying. Everything is all messed up, and evertyhing is made up. It would be worst, if you were born in a place like this.

People used to be normal, not until pressure and sadness engulf them.

Naturally, humans isn't like this. They enjoy every single thing, they even chesrish all that you can see! But now, every thing is gone, even one of those little things they treasure so much.

No more love for all, no more things to be given.

Why did this happen? Why does greediness, hatred, sadness, and too much wealth showed up? Because of this... some people were left out, left behind, and even forgotten.

___

~Laie~

I seek this world with everything. I love all the things that happened. I love everything that is happening!

SPECIALLY, the bad things... Everything ends up in the same way! Why can't people understand that they were just people and nothing more.

The things that I heard, is already known by my brain. In this underground blackness, no one even knows me, but i know every single thing that is happening in that world they were living.

People... are useless... and most of all, easily killed by their own species.

They believe in things that don't even exist! They worship people who are higher than them. But do they know those people's insides?

They were dirty, useless, and full of darkness! and most of all...

___

~Violet~

Concieted, Slut, Whore, Jerks, Bad, many people are all over the world! There's so many characters that you've ever imagined!

They influence each other and call themselves a liar, but there shouldn't be anything like that because...

___

~Laie and Violet~

THERE'S ONLY ONE TYPE OF HUMAN, A NO ONE.