Because I Love You

He hit me, again. This was the third time now. I was on the ground. Lying there just waiting for what he would do next. He kneeled down beside me and took my face in his hands, as gentle as ever.

“Why do you let me do this to you?” He whispered. I looked up, gazing up through my long hair and saw him red eyed, tears threatening to escape. I just sat there looking at him. I loved him so much, but I don’t really think he understands it sometimes. I moved onto my knees, crawling towards him until we were completely facing each other.

“Because, I love you.” I whispered back to him. I leaned into him and gave him a gentle kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as I did so. He gave into the kiss and my insides melted. I loved kissing him so much. Suddenly he tensed and pulled away.

“Well you shouldn’t.” He had gotten up and walked towards the door. I was stunned. I didn’t know what to do, so I got up and followed him. Frustrated, I grabbed his arm, turning him to face me, his eyes were everywhere.

“Zayn,” I said, “Zayn, you need to look at me.” He kept looking off in the distance. I grabbed his face in my hands and looked straight into his brown eyes. He was crying now, quietly. Tears were streaming down his face.

“Kris, please,” He started, but I quickly interrupted him.

“Zayn, I love y-“

“Kristin just stop it, okay? I don’t deserve you, just let me go.” He was getting frustrated, I could tell. We stared at each other for a bit, fighting with our eyes. I knew I had won when Zayn let out a shaky sigh and buried his head into the crook of my neck. 

“I’m so sorry.” He whispered. He was crying harder now and I could feel the wetness on my neck. 

“Shh. It’s okay. Everything’s okay.” I whispered. I pulled his face back up to meet my eyes, wiping away the wetness on his cheeks. “I love you. I’ll always love you. Don’t forget that.”

Suddenly, his lips were on mine and we were kissing again, sloppy and hard. My fingers tangled into his dark hair as his hands made their way around my waist, caressing my lower back. He pulled away, kissing my neck.

“You know you shouldn’t.” He said breathlessly.

“But I do.” My voice was shaky as I felt him trail kisses up and down my neck. His hands were making their way down my back. I could feel them cupping my butt as he hoisted me up. I then wrapped my legs around his hips. He suddenly spun us around, pinning me up against the nearest wall, kissing me long and hard. This was good. He felt so good. I could feel him tugging at the hem of my shirt, slipping his strong, thin fingers underneath and trailing them up along my belly. I felt him cup my breasts through my bra. I let out a soft moan against his lips. Hungrily, he took my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down, causing me to gasp with pleasure. I pulled away, searching his face.  

“I’d rather not do this here.” I said breathlessly, gazing up into his eyes. He smirked. Understanding what I meant, he carried me to the bedroom. He threw me down on the soft mattress and crawled on top of me. He was kissing my neck as I tangled my fingers into his hair. I felt him tug at my shirt and I gave in, letting him pull it off over my head. He then started kissing my chest, trailing his hands to my back and unhooking my bra. He moved his kisses to my nipples now, sucking and biting each one, making them hard to the touch.  I couldn’t take this anymore.

“Strip,” I told him. “Now.”

“Getting a little demanding now, aren’t we?” Zayn replied, all too pleased with my outburst.

“I-I just need you.” With saying that, he got up quickly stripping off his white V-neck and black skinny jeans, pulling off my shorts and panties in the process. He climbed back on top of me, getting positioned between my legs.

I felt his hardness press at my entrance. I wanted him so bad. I brought our lips back together, kissing him hard and long. I trailed my hands down his torso making my way to his ‘Happy Friend’ and grabbed hold. He let out a soft moan against my lips as I started pumping him up and down.

“Holy fuck Kris!” He grunted into my neck.

“I want you. Right now.” I whispered into his ear. I suddenly felt him enter without warning. I whimpered as I felt my walls stretching. He slowly pulled out and I felt myself relax against him with each thrust. My stomach was tingling with pleasure and my high came all too fast. My body went limp for a second as I let Zayn ride his high, spilling inside of me.

We both collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavy and dripping with sweat. I rolled over towards Zayn and kissed his cheek.

“I love you.” I said, planting another kiss on his shoulder.

“I know,” He whispered, “I love you too.” I saw a smile creep onto his face. He then grasped my hand to intertwine our fingers.

We laid there for a bit, staring at the ceiling holding hands. Stealing looks at each other whenever we could. I was totally calm, rewinding what just happened. It was beautiful. A moment that was just for us. But then I realized something. My eyes widened to the thought.

“Zayn?” He rolled over to face me.

“Yeah babe?”

“Did you-” I paused for a moment as he looked at me. “Did you use anything?” His eyes widened as he figured out what I meant. He looked at me for a long moment, letting it sink in.

“Fuck.” And that’s all I heard before I got up and ran to the bathroom.

************************************************************************************************************

 OMG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!  WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH ZAYN AND KRIS?????

FAV/VOTE IF YOU WANT:) 

COMMENTS MUCH APPRECIATED. 

I'LL UPDATE SOON. 

~L