Your daughter sees Louis

Imagine: You and your 4 year old daughter Skyla were going to see the boys at their concert, you and Skyla were backstage

Imagine:
You and your 4 year old daughter Skyla were going to see the boys at their concert, you and Skyla were backstage. "Daddy!!" Skyla said with so much enthusiasm, she ran towards Louis. This made Louis laugh and reply. "Hi Skyla! Hey love" he picked up Skyla and made his way towards you with her in his arms.

You decided to take a picture since you thought that was very cute and you wanted to cherish that moment. Skyla went with Louise and Lux, so you two could be alone.

"I love you so fucking much darling" Louis said wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his chest. You two stayed like that for a while, you both decided to go to the lads, when you came in you saw Niall and Liam playing with your daughter. Smiles appeared on both of your faces.

"There you guys are! Skyla really missed you two" Liam said as he looked up at you two standing by the door way. "Mama! Dada!" Skyla made her way to you both.

Louis had to go on stage so your daughter kissed his cheek, you kissed him on the lips. You both broke the kiss and he went on stage.

You and Skyla watched from backstage, Louis looked over to you and his daughter smiling and singing his heart out and having a lot of in on stage.