Royals // l.s au

Louis' life as a prince is mainly boring. Servants all around him obey his orders, and he has nothing else to ask for. There is no excitement, nothing new, only the same old daily routine, the same four walls of his room, the same faces, the same places, the same advice every single day. Through the years, all of that made him a cold, distant person. Love? Oh he didn't believe in such nonsense. He would have to find a girl and marry her, make her his queen. Love didn't even matter. As long as the kingdom had a king and a queen, no one would care if he actually liked her. But life is a curious thing... and a twist of fate came to change this all, came to melt the ice around a heart that life froze. And it only took one look...

/ /

well, hello.

this is the prologue to our story, and we just hope you'll like it.

we, both, are very excited for this and this is actually a new experience for us, writing together, i mean.

ok, so, neither of us are native english speakers, so if we make any mistake, typo, grammar , anything, highlight and tell us.

also, any kind of critique, feedback will be well received, we are eager to know your opinions :)

the first dedication goes to the queen of everything, Larry_Lashton bc her stories are amazing and yeah.

love, biiu and kiks