the chapter of the introduction

"Next one, please," Louis said bored, rolling his eyes and glancing at his mother, the queen.

"But dear, you haven't even let her speak!" she said, surprised by her son's behaviour.

The prince rolled his eyes and dismissed the Princess of the South Kindgom with a flutter of his hand, making her look down and exit the ball room silently.

"Louis, dear, she was the last one, what are your intentions, my boy?" his dad asked, curiosity filling his voice.

"I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. I'll be in my room," was the last thing he said before raising into his feet and walking down the huge hallway.

Louis' mind was blank, he wasn't thinking of anything in particular. He was wandering around aimlessly, trying to figure something. He didn't know what, but he knew it was something.

The fact that there were more than 50 girls that were merely agreeing to get married with him was surprising, but not even one of them sparked his interest. They were all boring and plain, they were all the same: classy, didn't speak only when asked and were blushing so fucking much it was annoying.

When his mind came back on earth he realised that he was in the kitchen and every servant was looking at him like he just grew five heads, so he just turned around and continued to walk, ignoring everyones glances and questions. 

Finally, after a few more twists and turns he was on the hallway that brought him to his room. He opened his door loudly and shut it powerfully. 

His eyes wandered around the spacious room and then he groaned. The chamber was empty and big, it was cold and plain. His bed was huge, it was suited for two persons but Louis was as lonely as a peanut and it was like the piece of furniture was mocking him. He felt sad and empty inside and he felt like nobody actually cared for what he wanted.

He learned over the years that showing emotions in a castle where everyone was afraid of you is pointless so he shut down all his emotions turning into a sassy, prissy, heartless person.

The transformation was brutal; from his happy, loud and cheerful self he turned 180 degrees and shocked everyone.

He sat down on his bed and sighed. The door opened and a servant came in excused herself and then procedeed to put the plate with food on his table, along with the cutlery and then she left quietly but Louis did a thing that shocked himself, too.

"Stay," was what he said without looking at her and the sound of his voice made the poor woman jump out of her skin, but neverthless, she did. She remained in the room, closing the door.

"Yes sir?" she asked, worried, "is there something wrong?" she continued.

"Come, sit by me," Louis said quietly. "What's your name?" he asked her, still not looking at her.

"Anne, sir. Anne Cox," was her answer.

"You seem tired, Anne. How old are you?" Louis said, finally looking at her and noticing the bags under her eyes, the wrinkles on her forehead and the way her hands are enterwined, almost as a habit picked because of the many times she's been put in worrying situations.

"47, sir," she aswered, glancing at her shoes.

"Do you have children, Anne?" Louis again, asked her, almost smiling.

"I do, sir. Two. A girl, Gemma, and a boy, Harry. He works as a servant too."

"And the girl?" he asked curiously.

"Gemma is a doctor in the town. She wanted to work here, also, but there wasn't any place, the doctor and the nurse are both taken, sir."

"Is she happy?" the prince asked, and he didn't actually quite know why he was so interested in knowing her story, but he just was.

"Well, you know the times, sir. No one isn't quite happy, to be honest. She's out there, not knowing anyone and it's hard for her, being a girl and all that," she quietly answered, laughing sadly a bit.

Louis didn't know what she was tlking about. He was privated of the outside world, he never was outside the castle doors and inside the castle everyone was treated equally.

Then, an idea sparked in his head. He was the prince after all, wasn't he? He should do something to help Anne out, and so, his mind told him to go and have a talk with the doctor informing him that his help wasn't needed anymore in the castle.

/ /

well, this is the first chapter and it was written by biiu and yeah

this is dedicated to e m i l y bc i love her and she's the queen of reading gay stories and i really wanna know your opinion 

k soo, that's it.

vote and comment? maybe? :D