Part 1 - "hey"

NOTE: Hi guys! I'm Hazel (or at least my online name is Hazel) I new here ahaha so I don't really know what I'm doing but I love writing and I love the traphouse, so I thought why not combine the two!

I know wattpad isn't used 'as much' anymore (rip) but I still love coming on here and reading others stories so I thought why not just write my own! it starts off a little slow but I promise it'll get better soon! Hope you guys enjoy (if anyone actually reads this..)

Y/N POV

The suns rays peeked through my curtains illuminating my room ever so slightly. I heard a bird chip outside. I came to realise today was Sunday, thank god. The atmosphere always felt so calm on Sundays, thus the birds chirping outside. What time is it?  I wondered crawling out of bed. The beautiful calm feeling soon disappeared as I sat up and saw my reflection in the mirror above my desk. Oh god, I laughed as I looked at the mane of hair surrounding my face. I was certainly not a morning person, that's for sure. Crawling out of bed, I stifled a yawn and walked over to check my phone. 11:28 am the bright screen screamed back at me. Well sh*t. I needed to film a youtube video. 

I sat down at my desk an hour later, brainstorming ideas. Eventually, I gave up and just decided to do a q&a. I put one of the questions things on my story and got up to make breakfast while I waited. About 20 minutes later the questions started rolling in, so I quickly pulled on a pair of black ripped jeans and a black hoodie, tying my waist-length dirty blonde hair up into a quick top knot. I opened the curtains to let in a little light, then sat down in front of the camera, turned it on, pressed record and took a big sigh. "Hey guys, it's Y/N and welcome back to my channel" I started off by introducing what I was gonna do, then got straight into answering the questions.  

The first few were pretty basic, like 'if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?' and 'favourite song at the moment,' but as I scrolled through maybe a hundred on of the questions caught my eye. I looked up at the camera puzzled and read out "ok so this one is from colbysbb and she says a YouTuber named Jake Webber likes you. Jake Webber, I don't think I know him. Lemme google him." I quickly typed his name into google and waited for it to load. "Woah, damn. He's hella fine." I smiled down at my phone, looking at his floppy cotton candy pink hair, warm smile and brown, almond-shaped eyes beneath the pink triangle glasses - (image of jake y/n saw is at the top). "Jake if you see this, dm me." I laughed. 

I finished answering questions and finished up with my usual outro, which was literally just, "if ya like me and ya like this video give it a like and while you're at it why doncha just hit the subscribe button and I'll see you next time." I blew a kiss at the camera and hit the record button again. Within minutes I'd already downloaded the footage onto my laptop and started editing it. 

Time flew by pretty quick and before I knew it, it was 5:03. I quickly added in the last sound effects then started uploading it to youtube. I just wanted to relax now. I was pretty hungry and couldn't be bothered to make food, so I called up my friend Jasper and asked her if she wanted to go get a burger. She agreed, claiming that she was just thinking of that too. I got in my car and drove by her house to pick her up. 

"Woah," I said looking at the dark bags under her grey eyes and her messy black hair looped into a messy bun that looked like it was about to fall off her head, "what happened to you?" She glared intensely at me, "well, I am having the absolute worst day and do not want to talk to anyone right now." I laughed. "Yeah," I agreed, "i'm kinda having one of those days too." Soon we were pulling up to the drive-through for In-N-Out Burgers and ordering a massive feast. We drove back to my place and stayed up till late talking about anything and everything. At around 12:37 I got a text from an unknown phone number. "Who's that?" Jasper frowned.

Unknown: hey

I frowned string down at my phone wondering who it could be. "I'm not sure." I replied.

Y/N: um, hey. sorry, who is this?

A few moments later came the reply. 

Unknown: oh, haha sorry. probably should've told you before

I felt butterflies do laps inside my stomach as I awaited the mystery guys name.

Unknown: I'm Jake. Jake Webber, the guy you mentioned in your video.

A huge smile spread across my face. 

Y/N: how did you get my number?

Unknown: i have my ways..

I suddenly realised how easy this prank would be to pull off. 

Y/N: how do i know that it's actually you?

I waited maybe a minute or two for his response.

Unknown: meet me at the park on Kayley Street. Tomorrow, at 10 am.

I took a deep breath and slowley types two letters in response.

Y/N: ok

Jasper leaned over and looked at my phone screen. "oh la la," she said, "who's this guy?"
"Jake Webber apparently."
"Let's see a photo of him." she smiled at me, raising her eyebrows. I sighed and searched up his name once again. "Oh. My. God. He's hot." she stared wide-eyed at the picture. I laughed as I threw my phone onto the other side of the couch. "Well, tomorrow I guess I'm going to meet him." I grinned widely thinking of his cute smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok wow, that was harder than I thought! Still kinda short though (882 words), sorry bout that :(

NOTE: to anyone reading this please read the following!

I am new here and am still perfecting my writing style, so I am really sorry If I mess up a phrase or spell a word wrong but I'm only human so of course I'm going to make a few mistakes.

Also, just wanted to say that if this DOES miraculously get a few reads, I am an Aussie girl so if the guys' P.O.V sounds a little weird (coming part 2) it is because I have no idea what goes on in a grown man's mind and also Aussie's spell some things differently (e.g. mum and mom) so that explains that I guess.

If you've gotten this far and if anyone's reading this at all thank you so much and be sure to like it or whatever (still don't know how this works ahaha.)

Love you all!

-Hazel x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~