Prologue

PROLOGUE : ALL BLOOD BUT
NO TEARS

Warning ⚠ mentions of blood and violence

Unknown pov

I was horrified-it felt as if my heart was at my throat- after what i had just witnessed, after what i had just done.

The realization of what I really did half an hour ago had hit me like a truck. I let the tears fall down my cheek.

I don't know what will happen next but what I do know is, I will not be forgiven, not now. Not tomorrow. Maybe never. Its what I really deserve.

I grabbed my hair in frustration as I slid down against the wall. Pulling my knees to my chest. The knife still clutched tightly in my left hand.

At that moment all I wanted to do was go back to my normal and boring high school life. It didn't mattered I was not wanted there, because this overwhelming feeling is just too much for my fragile heart to take.

I had rather have my tears all over my pillow, than the blood that covered my hands.

The blood! I looked down at my bloody hands then past it to my white floral dress, that now had dark clear spots of blood on them. The dry blood, his mixed with mine.

I stood up, despite my tiredness, as I dragged myself towards my room filled with only but nightmares. My soul. Me.

My breath hitched and my eyes widened as I saw him, still alive and struggling to breath. Pain and shock evident on his face. I thought he was dead.

I walked towards the man I hated but loved just as much. His face still handsome yet the bruises complimented his skin well which I had no idea they came from where.

I crouched down, so that me and him were face to face. I looked down at his face, his eyes were closed due to the pain. 

I smirked.

I traced the bruises down,circling them in soothing way, his face relaxed a bit, I continued down his chin, neck and eventually on his lower torso, where there was the fresh wound, from just 30 minutes earlier, My hands were no longer moving in soothing way.

I stopped right at top of the wound.The memory of how it came still fresh in my mind.

As if my mind wasn't in its right place,I pressed my hand on the wound, applying too much pressure to count it as an attempt to stop the bleeding.

I looked at his face, his eyes were now wide opened as he watched me press harder and harder.

I could-first time in my relation with him- see pain in his eyes. But it wasn't the pain because of his wound but rather it was emotional pain.

He made no attempt to make me stop, his eyes weren't pleading as I had anticipated but rather he looked relieved as I pressed harder. I couldn't let myself to bring and stop.

I just couldn't do that. Instead I pressed more harder. His breath became hollow,when he knew his time was was up, he opened his mouth,

"I l-lov-" "Shh... " I cut him off while pressing my finger against his lips.

"You never did. Just I did. Look what consequences you bought."

His body went limp as he breathed his last breath. In a life time long slumber. There was no movement. No tears. Just loads  of blood.

 My panicked form backed away till I reached the door and ran downstairs, suddenly the sprain in my ankle forgotten. I took the random rag that was lying down in the kitchen and ran upstairs.

My adrenaline making me work two times faster than my usual self.

Blood, more and blood. I cleaned , but more blood didn't stop tricking out. Why won't it stop? There was puddle of his own blood beneath him and more  keeps coming, it just keeps flowing down his wound.

I felt like throwing at the sight of this much blood but still at the same time my heart felt numb.

I brought my legs up to my chest and hugged them as silent tears ran down my eyes. Once again.

_____________3 hours later ____________

The apartment was silent. Too silent for my liking. I wanted something, even a bird chirping to stop from thinking I am insane.

I could feel the guilt building up in my gut every time I glanced over to his body,but still I couldn't bring myself to regret what I had done. I had just done a favor to the world if nothing more.

He was lying on the ground lifeless, his face scrunched up in pain but at the same time relaxed.

The scene that took place almost four hours ago played in my mind like a movie. Flashing in memory again again.

The way he had walked in the house as if nothing happened. I pretended the same too but when I couldn't handle-

I shook my head,as if that movement would erase the memories away,

I laughed at my pathetic self. All I ever thought was gone. My dreams. Everything. But mostly me. I was lost.

I finally broke out of the prison he made for me....but doing that I didn't realized I made a prison for myself which i would never be able to escape, even if I kill myself.

The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

"If light was loving you then I shall you show the darkness."