Your Love is My Drug

hi guysss. sorry for the lack of updates; ive been SOOOO busy. like barely able to do anything anymore, im so busy. so here's a short chapter. hope you like it :) OH and do you guys wanna see more marissa & nick POV's and other characters??? AND do you want joelle to be with vinny or mikey??? please comment! as usual, votes comments and fans are amazing. so here we goooooo

Chapter 11 ~

Mikey's POV ~

   I rang the doorbell shakily. What happens if she doesn't like me. If I just make a fool out of myself. What i - the sound of the door creaking open awoken me from my thoughts. This was it. This was my moment.

 "Mikey..." she choked out, fixating her eyes on the ground.

   Before I could say anything, she stepped away, closing the door.

 "No!" I tried not to shout, placing my foot inbetween the doorframe and the closing door.

 "What do you want Mikey?" she said coldly, reopening the door.

   Ouch, that one stung.

 "Please, just hear me out Jo. Please!" I said practically begging.

   She rolled her eyes, and let out a sigh, "You've got 5 minutes Fusco."

  "That's all I need."

   I let out a deep breath, then spoke.

Joelle's POV ~

 "Joelle Maria Rizzo, I love you. I love you so much," I said putting an obvious emphasis on 'so', "You're all I've ever wanted and ever will want. That fight broke me up, it broke me up a lot. And then the crash..." I started to trail off, getting emotional just thinking about that crash, "Jo, you could've died. You would've been gone, forever. No one'd ever see you again. And that's what it feels like to me now. You're gone. I'll never have you. Never again, all because of my goddamn curiousity. I just want you. I want us. That's the only thing that'll ever make me happy again. Please Joelle, just hear me out. Love me again, please." I now had tears flowing at a steady pace down my cheeks and was speaking at a small whisper, praying in my head that she'd take me back.

Vincent's POV ~

   I was just pulling up to Joelle's house with the things I had bought her at the drugstore in my hand. As I stepped out the car, I saw it. I saw it all.

 "Love me again, please." Mikey said choking up, standing in front of Joelle in the doorway of her home.

   It took every ounce of restrain in me to not run up to Mikey and punch him strait in the face, but I had to keep watching them. See what would happen.

 "Mikey...I..I..." Joelle said, fumbling over every word.

   Then, it happened. Mikey leaned in, and to my complete surprise, so did Joelle.

   I stood there, speachless, my jaw practically on the ground. I was frozen in shock. Then it hit me. My girlfriend just kissed her ex boyfriend. The one that almost caused her death. I immidiately snapped out of my transe and ran over to the door.

 "I love you too." I said with a broken voice to match my broken heart.

 "Vinny, I...I can explain Vinny. Please." she said, starting to cry.

 "No. Save it. Here's your stuff, slut." I said dropping the bag at her feet and walking off.

   No matterhow many times she yelled at me to come back, I'd never be coming back. I'm done with her. My whole life wasted on someone who didn't even care about me. Ha, well I'm done. That was the last she'd ever see of Vincent Castronovo.