I dont wanna lose you.

SCENE 1
               (Sophia back in school)
Back in school i had feelings for no one including the most popular and handsome boys on campus,all i thought of was my book work never the less i came to know the true face of life.This faithful day when i was studying alone in class after school tree girls walked up to me and through insults on me like,this ugly girls they called me all saughts of bad name in the world but knowing the porpose of my coming to school didn't make my dreams of study hard fail.After this insults i tried interracting with others but they gave me deaf ears so i loosed hope in making friends.The next day two girls walked up to me by name(Emma and olivia) said to me:we have been observing you trying to make friends and interract with others but no one gives you listening ears ,but we are here to be your friends.I was very happy and overshadowed with joy.

  SCENE 2
(IN THIS SEEN SOPHIA WAS GETING POPULAR)
When i knew i have talents i decided to use one to become popular and famous like any other girl.My main aim was to mock at this three girls who through insults on me.So i became popular through dancing during clubs time in school.Due to this popularity my bigest dream started failing.I started geting popular bit by bit and due to this popularity i met my first love named BEN.This guy was also one of the most popular guys on campus,the love in all girls eyes.Our love story goes thus.This guy named BEN met me after the night i did my fifth dancing on campus and he asked me if we can be friends and i doubtedly said yes.After a months later he met me after school and asked if we can be best friends i just said yes cause i didnt espect something else.A week later my friends(Emma and Olivia)came to me and invited me for a party named PARTY OF GOLD,as i doubtedtedly accepted going for the party at thesame time wondering why the party was named party of gold nevertheless my day continued.(on the day of the party).As the party was going on Ben stoped the party  to say why he named this party the party of  gold,after saying the reason he turned to me and ask me to be his girlfriend  i stayed silence for a while and i turned to him and said yes and the party continued.

As the party was going on Ben stoped the party  to say why he named this party the party of  gold,after saying the reason he turned to me and ask me to be his girlfriend  i stayed silence for a while and i turned to him and said yes and the party ...