Biography

Name: Kyra Sakes [God Of Smoke]

Alternative names: Smoke God, Smoke master, Divine Prodigy.

Race: Hybrid

Age: 35 in human years

Appearance: Kyra's appearance can change throughout three different attires, but as for facial and body appearance, he has long jet black hair, a tatted body along with many markings on it, and has a ripped figure. His height is 6'0 and the God weighs 235lbs. About 90% of the time, his eyes are hazel.

Love relationship: ???

Allies: Kyra is mostly looked at as a villain by many others and nor does he care for friendship with many people. Most end up against him.

Enemies: Just a few that have gotten away with dirt.

Family: His father and mother were deceased, he has a daughter named Kayla. He also has a sister named Risa and a brother named Lance that is dead as well.

God Power: Smoke manipulation has been part of Kyra since the age 18. His brothers long ago tried compressing such power, but failed each time. Kyra has the ability to manipulate smoke in any way he chooses and in any form of offense and defense. Him being a hybrid grants him the best of both worlds with him being half saiyan and half god. Many of Kyra's attacks are custom made during each fight making it very difficult to study Kyra's way of battle, depending on his opponents weakness. Being the God of Smoke creates a strong smokey aura around him  that has the ability to dissolve almost anything in it's range and Kyra tends to awaken pure darkness within himself the more he uses the sable powers.

Bio: Being the God of Smoke only enhances Kyra's capabilities by being with "The Silent". Once learning to perform speed of light techniques combined with his god power, he is highly deadly and can more than likely take down anything thrown at him. After joining "The Silent", he learned a better method of meditation, ways to enhance speed, and along with enhancing his reaction timing. Currently as of today, his main thing is to keep the god realm safe and to keep Jen up to god level with him while training her since she is the newest member.