Ch.1-Best Friend

~This is about Tom falling for you who has been his best friend since like forever you were always older then him and Bill by two years you all met in middle school when they were 6th grader while you were an 8th grader but you took up for them yo...

~This is about Tom falling for you who has been his best friend since like forever you were always older then him and Bill by two years you all met in middle school when they were 6th grader while you were an 8th grader but you took up for them you always went to their band practices~

Age:15 and 17

~Tom Pov~I miss my best friend Sabrina she moved when we were 13 and 15 I've actually have been in love with her for two years she was my first kiss and first time she promised to always be by my side or that if she ever had to leave that she will always remember an love me but i don't know if she does anymore she had stopped calling an texting after she learned about us becoming famous. Hearing a girl saying"Tommi"in a excited tone i spun just to be tackled to the ground by the girl who stared into my eyes smirking saying"miss me love"with a British accent i stared at her confused continuing to stare into her gorgeous emerald green eyes i whisper"Sabrina"in surprise and shock she nodded standing helping me up say"yes love"hugging my side glancing down i realized how much shorter she was then me I've grown since i was 13 i kinda like her calling me love. We talked all i really did was stare at her gorgeous face god i wish she was mine but hearing her saying"Tommi are you listening to me"hitting me in the shoulder making me glanced over at her frowning face saying"yea sorry what was it princess"she says"i said i have been dating someon-"getting cut off by her phone ringing i smirked cause it was one of our songs she answered saying"he--what but Kyle i'm not cheating no please don't break up with me Kyle i'm with Tommi no it's a girl"lying at the end with a scared looking i frowned not liking how she had to lie to her boyfriend i wonder why she looked so scar---what the fuck is that,noticing a bruise on her face i say"what happened to your face bri"grabbing her face she says"oh i ran into a wall at Kyle's"i clenched my jaw because she's lying to me. I say"stop lying and tell me the truth now"in a demanding and furious tone frowning when she flinched away whimper saying"i'm sorry don't hurt me"crying i say"i wouldn't ever hurt you Sabrina has he been hurting you"she played with her lip piercing saying"yes Tom why do you think i moved back to Germany i haven't seen my new friends from England after i started dating him he started controlling me threatening to hurt you all if i told anyone he called me a slut when he found out i wasn't a virgin the reason why i had to lie and say you were a girl named Tommi is because he knew about us"glancing between us before answering her phone once more but this time saying"i hate you so much Kyle no i don't love you i was only with you because you looked acted and reminded me of the guy I've been in love with ever since i lost my virginity to him bye"hanging leaving me staring at her wide eyed because i'm the guy she's talking about. I say"Sabrina"she stared over at me wide eyed saying"oh uh Tomm--"getting cut off by me slamming my lips against hers whispering"i love you to"the end.

Hope you all liked it because if you didn't then fuck off