"If you touch me again, you're dead."

"If you touch me again, you're dead." Hiccup said, glaring down at the strawberry blonde next to him, as she had been repeatedly poking at him for the last ten minutes.

Anna frowned slightly at the look on his face, backing away slightly. Seeing the hurt on her face, he quickly ceased his glaring, but still looked at her disapprovingly.

She looked down slightly, biting her lip lightly. Hiccup turned away, continuing on his way. She glanced up at him, smiling slightly, hurrying after him a moment later.

"Come onnn..." Anna grinned, poking his cheek playfully, to which he rolled his eyes.

"O-Oh, what's this?" She asked in mock surprise, holding her hands up in front of her face. "I touched you and I'm still alive? How shocking!"

He looked over to her, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Alright, alright, calm down, princess. I might have been exaggerating a little."

"A little?" She asked, smiling wider. "I think it was a /lot./ Rather than killing me, you're smiling at me."

He looked away, trying to hide his smile. "No I'm not." He said firmly, trying to straighten his lips as he said it.

"Oh, I think you are." She giggled slightly, moving around to his other side. He quickly turned his head, still trying to hide his face. She thought for a moment, then stepped in front of him, stepping onto his feet with hers, though not so much as to hurt his good foot.

She smiled up at him, turning her head over to where his face was, still smiling. He finally looked at her, slowly smiling back at her.

"Yes you are." She giggled, only causing him to smile more, his eyes becoming warm.

"Okay, okay, you got me." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

Anna hummed peacefully, standing on her tiptoes slightly and giving him an Eskimo kiss. He looked down at her as he reciprocated the nose kiss.

"I love youuu..." Anna said in a sing song voice, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He said, kissing her forehead lightly. "Now come on; let's get going."

She nodded, getting off of his feet and standing next to him. She took his hand, and then they headed on their way, both smiling to themselves.