The Chosen One

You stupid bitch i told you to be home at 6." My father yelled kicking me in the side.

"I'm so sorry daddy its only 6:01." I cried holding my sides.

He kicked me one last time and walked off.

I got up and limped upstairs to my room.

I crawled onto my bed and curled into a ball crying my eyes out.

"That's what you get u piece of shit." My mother slurred from my door way.

She slammed my door shut and walked off.

"Happy Earlier Birth day to me." I fell a sleep crying.

I woke up the next morning to silence witch is odd cause its never quite at my house.

I got up slowly and went down stairs to see my cousin allison and uncle chris sitting with m parents.

"Alli" I smiled hugging her tight.

"Happy birthday Angelica." She stated hugging me back.

I suddenly got a dull pain behind my eyes i closed them and a scene played out.

A beacon hills shing then a large group of black haired wolfs with red eyes attacking a group of people.

I gasped and opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me.

"So how about you go get dressed and will take you out to breakfast." Chris smiled

"Okay sounds fun come with me alli." I smiled heading up stairs.

We walked into my room and went trough my closet picking out blue Jean cut off shorts a black graphic zombie shirt with black and white convers.

I changed and headed down stairs with Allison following behind me.

"Ready girls." Chris smiled

"Yep." We stated

Chris lead us out to a black suv and drove off.

After going to i hop and shopping for a few hours chris drove me home.

We pulled into the drive way to see fire trucks surrounding my now burnt house.

"Stay here and ill see whats going on" Chris stated getting out

"Wonder whats going on i hope your parents are okay." Alli stated

Chris came over and got in the car and looked at me with sadness all over his face.

"What happened" asked

"They say that there was gasoline around the house and someone set it a flame." Chris stated

"So your saying someone did this on purpose what about my parents?" I asked

"Along with the ash and rubble they found to body's that belonged to a Mr. and Mrs. Hunter." He stated

No matter how much i hater my parents i didn't want them to be killed i felt the tears prick the side of my eyes as they treaten to fall.

"were am i suppose to go." I cried

"Oh hunny you can stay with us of course." Chris stated

Chris pulled out of the drive way and drove off to beacon hills.