The Truth Comes Out

I Must have fallen asleep cause i found myself being awoken bye one very tiered looking chris.

"Were here Angelica" He stated helping me out of the car.

I felt the dull pain behind my eyes grow as i was pulled into another vision.

I found myself in the woods standing in front of a old 3 story house I could hear faint voices from inside singing happy birthday to a little girl named Laura.

Then suddenly out of no were the house was engulfed in flames i tried to run forward and help as the people started to scream from inside but i couldnt move not even a inch no matter how hard i tried i was frozen.

I could see fist after fist pounding against the windows that refused to brake and heard hard thumps from the front as they tried to kick the door down.

Then the screaming stopped and everything went quite, that was until i heard a curle sick woman laughing to my left as she held a gas can and a box of matches in her hand.

"YOU BITCH." I yelled but nothing came out.

"Angelica can u hear me." Chris asked knocking me out of my vision.

I looked at him confused what just happened.

"what the hell just happened." I asked

"I dont know why dont you tell me." Chris stated

"I dont know i got this pain behind my eyes and i was like in some vision i was in the woods in front of this house i heard people singing happy birthday then the house was on fire and i tried to help but i couldnt move then everything was quite until some sick woman started laughing she was the one who started the fire." I cried

"You its you your the chosen one." Chris stated in awe

"What do you mean the chosen one." I asked

"Every hundred years in the argent family a child is born and on the day of there 15 birthday she becomes a witch that will help us hunters kill off the were wolf kind you have to start training right now." He stated

"Were wolfs witches haha your joking." I laughed

I stopped when i saw how serious he was about this you have got to be kidding me.

That was Too weeks ago and school started in 4 days. I had jus gotten done with my traning and was heading to take a shower.

I got out gray short shorts and a black tantop. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower washing my elbow length black hair with peach shampoo.

I got out and changed and looked at my self in the mirror my Hazel eyes looked tierd i sighed and trew my hair into a messy bun.

I walked down the hall to allisons room i felt bad because every since i found out i was a witch ive been blowing her off for training.

Knock

Knock

I heard shuffling and a soft come in.

I walked in to see a crying allison, "Who are they and were do they live." I asked furious

"Scott come out." Allison said

Just then a tan muscular boy stepped out of her closet.

One look at him and i was brought into a vision.

I was in the woods standing beside Scott suddenly a heard of deer came running at him. He fell to the floor covering his head from any damage. When they were gone he got up and screamed and fell back wards down a hill a black wolf ran out and jumped on him and bit his side.

"Angelica?" Allison asked pulling me back to reality.

"Oh yea who the hell is he." I asked

"I just said his name is scott hes a friend from school." Allison stated

"Mhm nice to meet you scott im angelica." I smiled

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled back

" Well ill talk to you later allison." I stated walking out of her room.

I walked to my room and sat down in front of my piano and started to play/sing i wont give up.

When i was done I got up and went to sleep.