Kidnapped

3rd POV
Aria turned off the treadmill, ready to move on to the next workout. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead, and grabbed her water bottle. She looked down as she walked, embarrassed at what she decided to wear. She was wearing a sports bra with some tight leggings. Normally this would be acceptable at the gym, but not when you're 162 lbs, and your belly hangs over your shorts and your thighs are pressing as hard as they can to get out of the spandex prison you'd just trapped them in.

She sat down, ready to do the workout, when she heard a familiar voice. "Aria?" She turned her head to see her high school best friend, except with a thigh gap and a concave tummy.

Aria smiled. "Lizzy! It's been so long! How have you been?~"

"Really good!" Stated Lizzy. "What about.. you?"

Lizzy looked down at Aria's belly.

"O-oh, I gained a lot if weight so I've been trying to lose it. I already lost 10 pounds so far!" Aria said.

She was bigger before?, thought Lizzy.

Aria and Lizzy stood awkwardly for about 2 seconds, before Aria's belly proceeded to growl hungrily. The bigger woman blushed and put a hand on her belly. "Hahaha, sorry. I had a light breakfast and I've only been eating six meals a day, instead of my usual seven."

Lizzy got an idea. "I can help you lose weight!" She said.

Intrigued, Aria looked up at the skinnier woman curiously. She had her attention.

"It's what I do when I need to lose weight, which I never do.." Lizzy bragged, tracing her finger in circles around her belly button.

"W-what is it?" Aria asked hesitantly.

"Come with me to my place, I'll show you there." Lizzy said, and Aria proceeded to go with her back to her home.

When there, Lizzy handed Aria a baked morsel and told her to eat it.

"Why? What is it?" Aria was confused.

"It speeds up your metabolism so you burn calories quicker!" Lizzy explained, making Aria take it and eat it, no questions asked.

Lizzy then led Aria into a spare room with no windows and no furniture. At first, Aria was confused, but then figured they could be doing yoga or something similar to that.

Lizzy checked her pockets. "I need to get something, I'll be right back", she said before walking out of the room and closing the door, and also secretly locking it.

After a few minutes, Aria began to feel tired to she sat down, and eventually fell asleep.

Aria woke up, all of her limbs tied up, and a cloth bag over her head. Her belly felt painfully empty, like she hadn't eaten in a whole day. How long was I out, she thinks to herself, and where am I?

Her belly let out a long hungry moan, and she went to rub it, but couldn't, due to being tied up, which made her stomach growl in frustruation.

She heard the door open, and light footsteps walking towards her. "L-Lizzy? Did you do this?"

Lizzy didn't answer.

Instead, Aria felt a cold small hand on her belly, beginning to massage it gently. Aria moaned from pleasure, and squirmed around, making her round belly jiggle and growl against Lizzy's hand. Lizzy pressed her finger hard into Aria's navel, and fingered it roughly.

Aria moaned from pain, pleasure, and hunger all at once (although both the pain and hunger contributed to the pleasure) as her friend pressed her finger into her belly button.