Dejà Vu

Daisy was right, her arm was indeed broken. She was lucky that she didn't dislocate her shoulder.

 The next day she got a ride to school from her dad. He tried to drive as smoothly as possible, but with all the potholes the drive was as rocky as if they were driving on a hiking trail in the mountains.

Struggling she walked into the school, someone held the door open for her, and she continued to walk to her locker. She was trying to open the door with her cast bound arm, just as she cracked her lock; the books slipped out underneath her arm and fell on the floor with a loud bang.

She crouched down to collect her things as she notices a pair of hands that don't belong to her. She looks up and has a déjà vu, because the eyes she looked into were the same brown ones as the ones she looked into the day before.

"Thanks Lucas," she said trying not to blush, "it's okay, I got it from here."

"No no no, I am helping you get to class Parker; we don't want you destroying the school." He answered with a smirk on his face.

"Hey don't get fresh with me now." She countered with smirk on her face herself. "But thanks."

They walked down the hallway to her first class. Just as she was about to enter the classroom he said "See you after class Parker."

She tried to respond but he already vanished in the hallway.

I know this is only the second chapter, and it's quite short, but more will be coming soon.

Get ready for a multilingual whirlwind romance (don't worry I will translate everything or it will be explained throughout the story line).