Chapter 2

Hello, I'm Katie Paege, Jessie's little sister I moved with my sister when she decided to move out because I can't live without my idol/role model and I hate leaving Jessie alone or I don't like being alone. My sister is a YouTuber for all who didn't know she makes content about mental health and about the LGBTQ+ Community. She came out as bisexual in 2018 online and I've been happy for her every since but the only thing that stinks is that, I'm bisexual but I'm too afraid to come out. The only person that knows about that is my best friend Jenni.

I've always been so supportive and helpful to Jessie either if its with giving her video ideas or helping with her anxiety. Some people have said that Jessie and I are like twins because we kinda look alike and how are personalities are similar. Like I said about being supportive my sister has always believed she was an LGBTQ+ Disney Princess and I believe she is because of her personality and because she an amazing sister.

2019 so far for the both of us hasn't been the best but it will get better, as long as Jessie, Frank, Eva, and Jenni help and believe in it. I hope this year I will be able to come out to my sister, my family and online, then go to Pride with my friends and make new friends. But that's me Jessie's little sister Katie.

              Hello I'm Jenni, I'm 15 and Katie's best friend for all who didn't know. Katie and I have been friends for awhile and I will do anything to help her or even her sister because I practically live with them and or is another sister to them.

We never go a day without hanging out, but one day Katie told me about her being bisexual I cried a little but that was because I was glad she told me. I could tell something was up with her after Jessie came out but knowing she was comfortable enough to tell me is enough, I will never rush her to come out to her sister or family she'll come out when she's ready.

That's me Jenni, practically Katie and Jessie's sister they never had.

______________________________

Author's Note:
I'm sorry it's kinda all over the place but next chapter will be an actual chapter I'm so exited to release it. I hope all you guys enjoyed this chapter well background chapter and tell me what you think in the comments.

Love you guys
Thanks for the support
Shout outs are at the top or to the side

- Katie B.