Chapter 9: Foreigner

Lauren's POV

"Cameron, please, what are you doing now, when I gotta work on new tracks?" My girlfriend snuggled to me as she gently bit my earlobe.

"Gosh, I can't focus when you are doing this to me. You really enjoy harassing me?" I closed my laptop and walked to her, just to kiss her straight onto lips.

"Satisfied now? Can I go back to my work now?"

"No, baby, please."

"What do you want from me?"

"Can you please come to backyard with me?"

"Like really? And do something like that time in slide, no thank you next, I gotta work now."

"Nothing like that, baby, please, I wanna play a little soccer and I can teach you how to play it, please baby."

"Shut up, c'mon!" I grabbed her hand and walked her outside. "If I had a spray on rats, I would gladly use it now on you, Cam." 

"It's pretty hot today. I hate heatwaves." I watched how Cameron threw away her shirt. Those abs, I am so weak.

"It's not nice to stare, Lo." 

"I am sorry, I got lost."

"I saw it, look here ok? Keep looking at me, not at my boobs." She lifted my chin and faced me. "Try to think about something else." She kept kicking the ball and making tricks with it and her breasts kept bouncing, so I obviously couldn't focus on anything else.

"It isn't helping so much." I admitted before she could catch me staring again.

"Come on, try to stop me from getting a goal and catch this ball!" She positioned me between two poles and handed me the goalkeeper gloves. I tried to reflect but I slipped on spilled water which caused Cameron to end up with laughing at her own girlfriend.

"This was not funny, Cameron!" I yelled at her.

"I am sorry, bae. Are you okay?"

"Touchdown!" I attacked her and put her on the grass.

"And this was what?"

"My revenge for you. I hope you liked it, thank me later."

"You are such a goof, Lauren, I hate you!" 

"No, you love me. Oops sorry, my hands got stuck on there." I lifted her hands above her head and pinned them firmly to the ground, so I could take control over her. I started reaching for the hem of her shorts and she immediately shivered.

"You won't ever get tired of doing this activity to me, right?" I just shook my head as my hands made their way down to her underwear.

"But this time, I will let you to leave your shorts on yourself but despite of it, I want you to take them slightly down, so I can play with your toy a little better."

"I don't flippin care about who will see us, I am just yours so, just fuck me on this grass." She whispered into my ear.

That evening...

Cameron's POV

"I still can't stop thinking about how wild you were earlier. It literally took my breath away." I said to Lauren while we were laying next to each other on backyard swing.

"Good for you and good to know it. Look how beautiful this sunset look!" 

"Not more beautiful than you, for me you are the sunset, so excuse me while I will be enjoying the view of it." 

"Cam? What do you love on me?"

"Literally everything. Your messy hair, your mysterious eyes, your priceless smile, your precious crooked fingers, your soft lips, your sweet personality and your perfect body. Should I continue?"

"No, that's enough. And sorry that I wasn't good enough at soccer."

"Laur, you are good enough for me and that's all that matters."

"I love that we needn't to hide from others anymore and just enjoy each other whenever we want to." 

"I would love you no matter what. Thank you for coming to Miami at the same time as me."

"Thank you for falling in love with me."

"Thank you for taking me home."

"Thank you for kissing me in garden that time and moving here."

"Oh honey, would we ever stop? What would I do without you?"

"But like honestly, Cam, at first you were just foreigner but now, we are happily dating."

"Foreigner? I wanna know what love issssss...."

"...I want you to show meee...And I can show it to you now." We shared a long passionate kiss in front of sunset.

"I want you to be mine forever, foreigner." 

YOOO THIS BOOK IS FINISHED!!! I KNOW THIS ONE WAS PRETTY BORING AND SHORT LOL BUT I AM PRETTY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO I HAVE ALMOST NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT LONG STORIES BUT IF YOU GOT TILL HERE THEN I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT...

-

-

...I AM PREPARING ANOTHER DAUREN BOOK CALLED "LIGHT AND THUNDER" WHERE BASICALLY LAUREN AND DANI WOULDNT BE SISTERS JUST GOOD FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES OK SO HERE IS SHORT SNIPPET OF IT: LAUREN IS BULLIED BY HIGHSCHOOLERS QUITE OFTEN BUT JUST TILL DANI WONT STAND AGAINST THEM AND HELP HER. SHE WILL OFFER HER FRIENDSHIP AND HELPING HAND BUT SOON IT WILL CHANGE INTO SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST FRIENDSHIP HEHEHE COMMENT BELOW IF YoU aRe eXciTeD tO rEaD iT bOyZ :)