UNPLANNED ENCOUNTERS :-

Hello lovelies 😍😘!!!  So as promised, I have started my first ever FF once again here, so here is the first chapter 😀! Hope you Gyz like it 😘😘!!

Gyz initially the chapters will be short.. as this was my first ff, I used to write super short chapters back then 😂🙈!

Hope you guys like it!!! Happy Reading 😘

_______________________________________

(NEW DELHI)

“And that’s the seventh win in row. How does it feel Miss Gadodiya?” – the usual question flew in from amongst reporters making her smirk.

“Justified. That’s how it feels. And sorry, no more questions!”

Came the nonchalant reply and before anyone could ask anything more, she swiftly made away through the crowd, getting into the awaiting car.

Leading out a small huff, she gestured the driver to start and picked up one from the files kept neatly stacked beside her. As she quickly reviewed the article, eyebrows crunched in a frown and the pen playing on her fingers, the cell phone rang.

‘HOME’ – calling.

She sighed. Damn! She was again late. One glance at her wristwatch and she knew, why her Ma was calling. She quickly picked up the call, eyes still on the clauses in the file. It was urgent and the next hearing was in two hours. She knew nothing would go wrong, but still it was important to cross-check every aspect and she had to make sure she was playing it right!

“Yes Ma, Haan… Khana kha lea maine.” (I had my meal.) – she said at a go without even letting her mother speak. As her dear mother replied something, a small smile crept on her lips.

“Ok Ma. I will be there on time. You take care!” – she smiled some more at the thought of something. After a few minutes, her phone blinked again. It was a message from her assistant this time.

Hearing cancelled Ma’am. – it read.

Dada, airport ki taraf lijea.” (Turn to airport plz.) – she instructed her driver immediately. If there was no work here, then there was no point staying at Delhi. Back in Kolkata, she had lots to do. The time she was waiting for so desperately was on the verge of its start and she couldn’t express her delight. Her sister was coming back…

FINALLY!!! 

The moment her Ma informed, they were going to bring Ragini back, she knew she had to reach back home as soon as possible! And with this hearing being cancelled, this just got better. Now, she would be back home in no time and be all set for their most important day.

She knew, it would be no less than an occasion back at their Gadodiya House right now. The moment, they had waited for so long seemed to be fruitful. Her sister, her dear friend and companion was returning home in less than a day.