Fuck you Myles .

Jay

I woke up on the ground . I got up and had a huge headache. I was at my house thank god , but i head hurts like shit. Where is Myles? I wondered.

" myles?" i said loud enough to hear around me .

" Myles!?" i yelled louder.

I was so confused and sick. I must of gotten hungover last night.

I carefully walked upstairs even though i tripped a few times. Im still wondering why i woke up on the ground.

" myles?" i said quieter.

I looked in the hall bathroom pretty much everywhere except out bedroom.

" Myles?" i said putting my arm on the slightly open door and opened it .

Myles

"...Myles" i heard jay's voice.

Wtf happened last night. I looked in front of me and a blonde girl was staring at me then she started kissing me . We were completely naked . Shit. I tried but she was stronger for some reason.

" Myles." i heard a voice crack.

" Jay?" i said pushing the naked blonde girl off.

" So this is what was so special to you is to break my heart..." her voice cracked more.

" Did i mention that we did it in your bed and he liked it ." she smirked .

" What!" she yelled.

" You know Myles i thought Forever Was Forever but no fuck you myles!! " she yelled running out of the house.

" Fuck you Blonde Thot!" i yelled .

" Get out of my house ! " i yelled even louder.

" fine but i was better myles just hit me u- .."

" No leave!! " i pushed her out my room as she took her slutty clothes and ran out . Naked dafuq. Prostitute.

Jay

Why ? why did this happen ?

I just ran... until i bumped into someone.

Adam. My ex .