Yeet yeet

Finn sat against a locker, smoke drawing out of his lips, his hands holding a burning cigarette as the chains on his neck caused a slight jingle as he moved. His hair fell over his eyes, and with annoyance, he pushed it back up with the palm off his hand, moving his vans across the floor.
"Sorry, This is my Locker" a voice came from above him. He looked up, blinking. A boy, probers his age, with dirty blonde hair curling over his forehead, his face tinted a deep pink, his eyes bright blue. A crisp shirt covered his slim chest, along with some tight jeans to complete the outfit. He wore some bands on his wrist, and as Finn looked closer, he noticed they were LGBTQ+
"Sorry" Finn mumbled and got up, towering over the blonde boy, and scooting to his left, his eyes still on the mystery that he and just overcome. The boy stared at him slightly, as in a daze, then somewhat shrugged himself out off it, holding out his smooth palm to Finn.
"Levi Cooper, Nice to meet you" he had a tint of German in his voice. Finn felt a tingle through his body, which he though was quite weird, but ignored it and shook Finns hand, noticing how soft his hand was and smiling. Finn also found it weird how he was smiling. Levi's eyes twinkled as he realised his grip, and nodded at him. "Catcha later Finn"
Finn sat in the in the toilets, hoisting his weight up and sitting on the sink and chewing on a piece of old gum and fiddling with his hair. He had skipped second period, and was waiting for the bell to ring for break. The door banged open and he widened his eyes, seeing Levi walk in. Levi also look bewildered
"Hey hottie" finn murmured under his breath, so Levi couldn't hear. Levi heard and flushed deeply, reverting his eyes to the ground.
"What did you-" suddenly, the urge took over finn, and he grabbed Levi's shirt, and pulled him in, smashing his lips up against Levi's. It wasn't the most delightful kiss Levi had experienced, but as Finn put both of his hands on his waist, he felt the spark and smiled into the kiss, nipping Finns lip and a small moan. Finn broke of, but his finger to his lip and looking at the spot of blood, and glanced back up at the surprised look on Levi's face, biting his swollen lips. Finn could also see his hands were trembling slightly. He felt his stomach tighten. He couldn't be gay- he wasn't gay. His father would kill him. He took at deep breath, about to say something, but tears ran down his cheeks. Levi stared, and put a hand out to comfort him, but finn turned and fled. Levi was left bewildered and strangely turned on by this strange, dark boy, that and just sprinted out of the bathrooms.