Idk

It had been a weekend since they'd shared the kiss, and all Finn could think about was Levi's soft lips, slim waist, and kissable neck. It was as if he was in a daze - a daze of soft boys, dirty blonde hair and wristbands. He had caught sight of Levi around the corridors but as soon as they said one word the bell rung. As he was walking down the hall, he saw Levi- giggling with Luna, his best friend. "Leaves-?" Finn ran over, enclosing Levi's small body into a tight hug. Levi melted into the warm hug and Luna squealed. "Is this the hottie you were taking about?" She giggles. Finn flamed up and widened his eyes. Levi laughed "yeah.. Luna meet Finn." Finn smiled and shook Luna's hand kindly, his lips grazing slowly across Levi's forehead. A wave of awkwardness washed over the 3, and Luna nodded in amazement at the to. She never knew the 'New Boy' was Gay, but felt happy for them both, and as Levi melted into Finns warm body, Luna found it was time to slowly retreat, leaving them space. "I'm off" she smiled at them, and locked eyes with Finn, showing him that if he didn't take care of Levi, there would be death. Finn shared a small smile back.

"Thank God" Levi grinned happily at Finn, who had taken his hand, his other holding his own backpack. "She talks a lot" Levi giggled, and took a small glance around Finns neighbourhood. It was quite run down, cans on the floor. All the houses looked the same, small and dirty. But as Levi had come from a wealthy family, he was polite and respected other peoples living conditions, and thought nothing of Finns authority, only focusing on the New Boy who he had fallen for since day one. Finn unlocked the door to the nearest house, and peeked in, then looked straight at Levi. "My Dad- he dislikes- u-us, and he wouldn't approve of our-" he waved his hands around, his eyes wide in anxiety. Levi cleared his throat and took hold of Finns hand, which he felt was trembling slightly. "Chill, Just say we're friends." Finn nodded, and walked in the house. The wallpaper was peeling and the floor was filthy, empty glass bottles cluttering the spaces of rough carpet. The TV blared in the background. "Fi-" a firm finger pressed against Levi's lips, stopping him from saying no more. The two boys silently moved through the hall, taking great caution not to step on the glass cluttering the ground. "FINN" came a booming voice from the room beside them. As if time stopped, both Finn and Levi froze in fear.

Sorry I haven't been writing bbs, I've been really sick, and my laptop had a spaz attack sksk. Love ya'll sm :)