Chapter 1. The Cursed Town Needs A Sacrifice!

{*] After the carnival collapsed {*}

Kyle woke up in a chair from a painful slumber. He had a horrible ache in his neck. He tried to raise his hand to rub the back of his neck but, was restrained by ropes around his wrist and ankles. He was shivering. He was very scared, cold, and confused. In front of Kyle was an unorganized desk with papers scattered everywhere, a mug with big bold letters spelling out 'MOM', and a chair that was turned around. Kyle looked around the room. It was very cramped and messy. 

"Do you know where you are, Mr. Dawson?" A man with a deep voice spoke.

"H-huh?" Kyle muttered in confusion.

"Once again. Do you know where you are?" the voice began to get louder.

"No-" Kyle spoke but was cut off.

"Of course you don't! Nobody that just woke up in a random, poorly lit room would never know where they are, now would they?"

Kyle didn't say anything. The chair in front of him turned around revealing an older guy. He had brown hair but, a patch of grey covering the front. He wore a white button-up shirt with a giant coffee stain on the bottom half and a black tie. He also wore black dress pants and dress shoes along with it.

"What about this question? Do you know why you're here?" the man asked. Kyle, still in fear, shook his head left to right. "I got news that you were the host of the group you invited to the now crumbled carnival. Is that right?" Kyle shook his head yes.

The man got up from his chair and started to pace around the room. He stopped at a picture frame of a picture of him and Leo. 

"Do you know what Leo was to me?" the man asked, "He was a friend to me! We were like brothers. As soon as Tungo contacted me to tell me that Leo failed his job with collecting souls for the carnival and he was beaten by you and the other three I knew I had to get my revenge."

"I'm sorry!" Kyle began, "we didn't want to-"

"I don't want to hear excuses, Mr. Dawson!" the man interrupted, "Tungo explained that he had built a town for me to redeem Leo. He built it over a graveyard and he told me that there are 10 leaders guarding the town. Each one is unique than the next. The villagers of this town are the dead from the graveyard. No one can die. The only way they can die is if they are killed by the leaders. No one can leave either, so dont even think about it! If The guest I invited won, I was going to join Leo in Tungo's dungeon.  If I won against the guest, Leo and his crew would come back from the dead causing more destruction and death. The only reason why you are here is that you killed Leo. So I am inviting 16 of your friends and you to fight for your lives and it won't be easier.  It will be bloody, harder, and fun! For us!"

"No! Leave them alone!" Kyle talked back.

"I'm sorry, Kyle you left me no choice!" the man explained.

"How are you going to expect all of them to show up?" Kyle said. He thought he got the man there but was wrong.

"I sent out letters to everyone telling them that I will have my limo pick them up to take them to a giant party held in SandLocks townhall. As soon as they step foot into the town, they can never leave."

"You guys are sick!" Kyle mumbled. 

"I'm not sick. I'm the mayor of the Sandlock!" the mayor turned to Kyle and walked towards him. "And you're are my guest."

He pulled out a syringe from his pocket and stuck it into Kyle's arm. Kyle went white and went into another coma.

The mayor tossed Kyle's cold body into his dungeon and locked the door. The mayor sat at his desk and turned his radio on. He zoned out into the music while singing along to it.