Journal

This is going to be like a ligit journal. A place I write things to blow off steam and explain things that annoy me, which by the way you are not allowed to laugh at. So anyways.... no laughing!!!!!!!!!!

9/4/12

Okay so this girl had a white binder and she kept scribbling with pencil on it, and I kept erasing it and she couldn't understand why I didn't want her to have scribbles on a perfect white binder directly in my eye sight. Like really?!

And then at xc practice I told one of my friends to shut up because she was making fun of my hair, and my mom yells at me and tells me to never say that again cause its rude. I'm like really mom. Are you serious right now?

And in science I'm stuck with huge man whores and annoying cheerleader girly girls. And since there are no AIG teams anymore I'm stuck with slower people. We spent the whole first week of school revisiting how measure with a ruler. Then going over how to convert cm to mm. Like, come on.

And then my friend tells me he's suicidal and my other friend tells me not to ask him why. And I'm like hells no, u don't throw that on someone without some sort of explanation. And then shes like dude leave him alone. And I'm like dude I'm not the one who ripped his heart out and caused this whole catastrophe and now I think she's ignoring me, but screw it.

And my arm really hurts because of another... Friend. And I'm super tired and I really hate all my teachers and homework is f*cked up. And I really need to sleep and I can't decide how to do my hair tomorrow and I think I shall now get off this think before I explode. Uhhh bye? I guess.