Focus on Me

Y/N POINT OF VIEW
I was sitting on my bed going through the photo album my mother gave me. I turned to the first page and found pictures of me and my brother BamBam hugging each other when I was five. I turned the page again to find the picture of me, BamBam and his best friend when we were babies. So I pulled the picture out of the plastic and held it in my hands, I've had a crush on my brothers childhood friend for as long as I could remember.

I put a very oversized white shirt on that covered me just enough, I had no pants on and I ran down the stairs to BamBam, putting the picture in front of his face.

"LOOK HOW CUTE WE ARE!" I yelled excited, "Especially him." I smirked.

I heard footsteps behind me and the boy whisper into my ear, "Hello Y/N"

"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I mentally slapped myself.

"Yugyeom, what are you doing here?!"

He ran his hand up my back, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hanging our with my best friend? Is that a problem?" He said as he slid his hand back down my spine and to his side.

I was hella confused on why he just did that. He walked next to BamBam and faced me while I gave him the most confused looks ever.

BamBam interrupted the silence, "I am gonna go to the store. Yugyeom, take care of my sister while I'm gone, and Y/N, BEHAVE!" He walked out and slammed the door.

"What the hell wa-" I was cut off my Yugyeom slamming his lips on mine. It took me a second but I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

After a few seconds he separated himself from my lips. "You don't know how fucking long I have been waiting to do that." He said

I looked him in the eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the upstairs.

I put my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him again, I managed to slip my tongue into his mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. He slipped his hands to my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss.

As I unsuctioncupped myself from his face as I heard him say 3 words putting me off the edge. "I love you"

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he grabs my thighs and holds me up. He opened the door to my room and laid me on my bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked me with pure sincerity.

"I've wanted to do this for as long as I can remember" I said as I sat up to give him a quick peck on the lips and lay back down.

"Ok" he pulled my shirt off as well as his. " not wearing any pants I see?" He bit his lip looking at my body.

"You're so fucking gorgeous" He said as I felt myself turning into a lobster. He kissed my jawline to my cleavage leaving a trail of hickeys, causing me to quietly moan. He unclipped my bra and attacked my breast.

"Ahh fuck~" I moaned out loud  and arched my back at the pleasure that was coursing through my spine. Yugyeom made direct eye contact with me as he moved his way down to my womanhood. I was soaked, my black lace panties were flooded. He kissed my inner thighs.

"Ahh~ stop fucking teasing me daddy!" I screamed

"Now how could I say no to that?" He attacked my clit as he entered 2 fingers into me simultaneously. I moaned so loud I was sure BamBam and I would get evicted.

"Yugyeom.... I-I'm c-close Ahh~" As I said that he picked up the pace and I came. He licked up my mess and hovered over me, kissing me making me taste myself.

"Are you ready?" He took his pants off as I nodded ferociously. He pulled down his boxers and my immediate reaction was, how is this gonna fit in this?

I could feel the tip of his member grazing my clit, causing me to let out a small moan.

He aligned his member at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in as I grasped his biceps. "Fuck~" I moaned out as he tore me to pieces. I looked at him giving him permission to go rougher, causing him to pound into me like a boulder tearing down a house. I started scratching his back making him bleed as I moaned out in pure bliss.

As we both started to reach our high, his thrusts became sloppy, and I started shaking.

"Fuck, Yugyeom I-I'm c-cumming~"

"M-me too~" after he said that we both came at the same time, he came inside me.

He kissed my forehead and covered me in my sheets, cuddling me. "I love you too" I said as I buried my head into his chest while he held me in his embrace.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment, I love you so much and I wish I could spend the rest o-" he looked at me and realized I was passed out cold in his arms, "hello?" He shook me until I woke up while yelling, " HEY!! FOCUS ON ME!!"