0.7

"Why, isn't its Sarah Thomas?" Fake shock mixed with his regular snobbish attitude rang through my ears making me immediately stop walking away from him and his group, knowing it was useless. But, why not give it a shot? My feet in front of me broke into a sprint, my heart pounding as I weave through the crowd, but there were too many people, and it was really difficult to get through them.

"Oh, C'mon. don't be like that." I heard a deep voice breath in my ear making me suck in a heavy breath, trying to desperately get through the crowd by even shoving people. Some students shot me dirty looks, one included was Jenna. Oh, shit. Just my luck.

"Bitch?" Jenna hissed and grabbed my arm sharply, making my heart-beat increase even more in anxiety. I flinch away from her, my eyes darting between Louis and Jenna, their heavy glares at each other were enough to scare me to death. "Jenna?" Louis asked, displaying his displeasure by scrunching his eyebrows together. I hear the jocks that crowed behind Louis chuckle and shoot Jenna a few suggestive winks. I mentally gag in disgust.

"Louis." Jenna sets a 'charming' smirk against her cherry lips that were coated with dark red lipstick, her finger wrapped a strand of her honey blonde hair around it, her narrowed eyes melting in pleasure at the look of him. "Oh brother, " I mutter under my breath as I stare down at the floor, annoyed that Jenna was being swooned by Louis already. That's a little pathetic. "Uh, Sarah." Louis suddenly says sounding un-easy. His eyes twitch down to me which makes me look up, my jaw clenching.

Couldn't he just leave me alone?

"What?" I snap, already feeling fed up by his cocky presence. Louis's posse went "OOOO!" making him roll his eyes and grab my wrist, pulling me up into his chest which made me inwardly gasp. "Playing hard to get?" He chuckled like it was the most darn funniest thing in the world right now. "At least I'm not like her." I hold back a humorous snort and glance at Jenna who was still twirling her hair, her blue eyes distance in some 'dreamy land', but she was glaring at me, obviously. Sorry Jenna, I kind of broke my promise, ha-ha... Not sorry.

"Oh, Feisty huh?" Louis smirks, leaning closer to me, his nose nearly touching mine, but he had to tip his head down because I was shorter then him. "Louis, you sound like some bastard from those Cliché stories." I throw my head back, laughing but my voice cracked because I was nervous, and my humor was dry, more bitter sounding. But I was being honest, I literally hated when a boy called a stubborn girl feisty. What's wrong, Louis? Can't take rejection? Ha-ha, well you're going to have too.

Louis's group of friends erupted into fits of laughter making Louis's emerald green eyes turn darker than their regular shade, they became fiery as he glared at me, his grip on my waist tightening. "Rejected? sweetheart, that doesn't happen to me. I'm irresistible." He chuckled darkly, leaning in which makes me lean back, his intimidation scaring me. "D-did I say that out loud?" I sputter, covering my mouth in frustration and to prevent him from kissing me.

"Yes, Darling. I guess I'll see you around." He lightly kisses my cheek and pulls away from me, probably realizing he wasn't going to get a kiss anytime soon. "Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I give up because I was 'rejected' by you. Don't let that thought cross your mind, Sarah." He whispered darkly to me so no one else could hear him, then he spun on his heel and strolled away with his group, leaving me feeling once again stressed and flustered.

"I'll deal with you later," Jenna snickered next to me, her voice coated with venom like she was a serpent planning to throw me in hell and let me rot there- which is probably what she wished she could do. Jenna flipped her hair over her shoulder, hitting me directly in the eyes which made me wince. But she didn't leave before saying "Bitch." under her breath.

I squeezed my hands into fists, trying hard to feel angry at Jenna for all she has put me though, and kick some sense into her... I guess I didn't know my hands were shaking violently till I looked down at them. What I really wanted to do was run home and cry in bed, never going back to school again at the cause of fear, but that wouldn't help, my tears would only increase because of my parents. I wish someone would realize my life is already a mess and their making it worse... *cough* Louis, *ehem* Jenna... My parents.