chapter 3: Adrienette

Marinette

I blushed as he left. I held my cheek and twirled my hair with my finger biting my lip. I sighed as I lay down on the bed tired, confused, and flustered.

I looked to see tikki already asleep in her doll house. A great deal of peope had gained a crush on me since 9th grade. I grew my hair out and had a growthspert. Now I have a pretty face and a 'hot body'.

If cat noir started to have a crush on me... I don't know. I feel the same way about me and Adrien and him and ladybug, my alter ego. Adrien has called me pretty and kissed my cheek but... He'll never really love me, he said he didn't like Kagami but, he likes someone else.

I barried my face in the pillow. And soon I was fast asleep.

They next day at school...

Adrien

I hadn't got much sleep, all I could think about was... Marinette. When I got to school I went out my limo, to see her. With a cute crop top and jeans. I always knew Marinette was really pretty, but she was also really nice.

And now that I had realized my feelings for her, I can see it more now. I walked over to her and alya, "hey girls. Whatcha up to?"

"Nothing much, " answered marinette, I played it cool and acted like I was looking for Nino. "Do you guys know where Nino is?"

Alya smirked. Looking at Marinette and have her a wink. She raised and eyebrow and I did the same. "Sorry Adrien. But Nino, is mine. You two can chat. I'm gonna be with Nino." At times like this, I loved when Alya did this.

"So, have you been designing lately?" I questioned trying to start up a conversation. "Yeah. Actually," she pulled out her sketchbook, she flipped it to a page and handed it to me.

"I got the idea from cat noir." By the time I saw the design, I was blushing immensely. It was a cat outfit. And I was practically drooling over the page since I could imagine Marinette wearing it.

"Do you like it?"

" Y-y-yeah. "

I gave the book back to her. "When are you making it?"

"I'll start after school." She bit her lip which drove me crazy at her cuteness.

"I need someone to take pictures, and Alya's going on a date with Nino. Do you think your free?"

I nodded my head up and down like a maniac. I wasn't trying to be a pervert! But my mind was filled with thoughts of lust, and I blushed.

"Y-yeah. Yeah I'm free."

"After school then?"

"Sure." I'm so glad today was Friday, that ment no photo shoots! And since Marinette was working on fashion, my father had  to approve. Besides, he already liked Marinette, so his chances of saying no, was 0.00000000000000000000000000001%

She walked away, and I looked at her butt, I drooled as I licked my lips. Why was I having these sinful lustful thoughts!!!! Why! I was officially Adrien Agreste the perv.

But I couldn't help smile wildly at the thought of taking pictures of Marinette dressed like Cat Noir! I sighed dreamily.

After school...