Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Our teacher arrived in our classroom, our adviser. Then, she introduced herself.

                “Good morning class,” she said gladly,

                “I’m teacher Rachelle, I am going to be your class adviser in this school year.”

                Oh, teacher Rachelle. I think she is a very, very good teacher, I guess.

                Wait, maybe she will going to announce something.

                “By the way class, meet your new classmate,”

                “Come inside Jakob,” she said to the student outside.

                “He is Jakob, a transferee from other school. So meet Jakob, Jakob Cruz.”

                OMG, he’s the bad boy in the school bus. Arrrrgh. So, he’s going to be my classmate for this whole school year? No way.

                “Oh my,” I think Niccole remember him, “Zharyn, he’s now our classmate!”

                All of my female classmates giggle when they first see him

                “Excuse me class, I’m not going to have a class with you this time because the principal was calling me to go at the principal’s office, maybe tomorrow I am going to discuss your first lesson with you.”

                “Yes, teacher,” we all replied.

                Some of my male classmates are introducing their selves to Jakob. Commonly, my bad boy classmates.  One of them is Mike. I can say Mike is a bad boy because all of the beautiful girls in this university became his girlfriends, instead to be serious in his girlfriends, he treat them like toys, he just playing them. I don’t think Jakob going to be like him. I don’t sure.

                Oh, Mike’s turn.

                “Hey Jake,” he said, “I’m Mike, I think we’re going to be friends, best friends,”

                By the way, actually Mike is not fully a bad boy, he’s a good man to me. I don’t know why he’s good to me.

Wait for the next update (Chapter Five).

Until September 11-16.

Thank You for reading!!!