Chapter 16

Mustapha's p.o.v

Things have been moving well Alhamdulillah,with time i understood Hafizah and in little to no time we became best buddies, her sense of humor is what i admire most about her, she is not rude nor is she proud, apologizing is never a problem for her and it's hard for her to hurt someone's feelings intentionally. My friends would not stop mocking me about how i never wanted anything personal to do with her and how we ended up becoming very good friends. I decided to ditch mid semester and stay at my i_center, yes i said mine because that is how Hafizah calls it, she is always like 'so Musty how is your i_center?' when ever i try to correct her she tells me it is mine because she entrusted it to me. I will be going back home tomorrow for semester break, every single day i speak to Na'im on phone he would not stop talking about the new twin sis he has, he never mentioned her name and when i try to ask any of my family members the never tell me who she is, rather they tell me to come home soon and meet the princess myself, so yes i can't wait to get home tomorrow. i hope she is really a princess..... Arrrh i finally have a sister i will spoil rotten with enjoyment. Could you believe what i did few weeks back?? Na'im called me complaining that mummy will be sending back his twin sister after some month, so i should talk her out of it and make sure she spends the rest of her life here which i did blindly..... Anything for our princess right!
        'Asalamualaikum!!!' I shouted banging the door, 'kai kai Walaikumul salam who is that person that wants to break my house door.' mummy said opening the door wide enough for me to enter, i dropped my box at the door and embrace mummy immediately, God how i miss this woman. 'Please release me joor, see how you are hugging me like a baby, incase you don't know i already have a baby and she would skin you alive if she gets you holding me like this.' mummy said peeling my hands off her and kissing my forehead. 'There is no problem since i still get a kiss on the forehead but who could that baby of yours be?' I asked her hopping for a reply since i was finally at home. 'Move yourself and your luggage out of the way and before i forget how was your journey and exams, your dad just went out with Na'im and his sister they will be back soon and as usual your brothers are upstairs doing what so ever.' mummy said patting me on my back. I Wheeled my box upstairs to my room and found it sparkling clean, my mum never seems to stop amazing me. i can remember leaving my room like a cloth store that has been raided, but she rearranged everything for me. 'Yo yo yoshi my bro welcome back!!.... Hw fr na.' yusuf said immediately he sighted me at the door infront of the game room. 'Kai maza wassup na this one wei you show early today nko hope say we de safe, you wei we know no de come back from school early mo mo.' ya Abdul said still concentrating on his game. 'You don forget neh? Na curiosity carry him come back early now he wan know who the princess be.' ya Umar said tapping his side for me to sit down and passing me his pad in the process i guess he lost the game to ya Abdul. 'You guys sabi welcome person wella oooh, shebi no be water and chicken una supos give me wei una de follow me make noise anyhow, me i just de wonder who that princess be this one wei nobody wan gree tell me.' i replied collecting the pad from ya Umar while ya Abdul set the game. 'no worry Mustapha she follow daddy and Na'im commot but them go soon come back, na your friend sef because you know the girl, your brain no just wan bring light.' ya Umar said laughing.
We where already eating lunch when daddy, Na'im and the mysterious princess came back, i kept my eyes glued to the door way so i would know who the princess is once she comes in, but daddy came in first so i had to greet him, i was busy talking to daddy when my heart beat stopped and my heart almost flew out of my mouth. 'Oh no what have i done to myself, why was i so stupid, i asked mummy to let the devil herself stay in my comfort zone thinking i was allowing a princess stay, how dumb can i be.' i said to no one in particular after my heart decided against jumping out of my chest and started beating again. 'Arhan Mustapha what happened are you surprised to see Maimuna? Didn't your mother or siblings tell you about her stay here?' Daddy asked me, i quickly plastered a fake smile on my face and replied him ' yes they only told me we had a princess living with us they never mentioned name or who she was.' i replied sounding annoyed than amused. 'Well now you know and if i am not mistaking the last time you went to Kpachita you both had nice time, well she is staying in the room next to yours and you will be taking her lessons from now on.' daddy all but threw the bomb at me. 'Arrrh finally finally ya Musty is back, welcome back home or should i say home sweet home?' Maimuna said smiling. 'Arrha yes i am finally back Maimuna and you are also welcome to my home or should i say home sweet home?' I replied her, smirking which simply means i am ready for her as much as she is ready for me.

AN
Hello peepz thank you all for being patient with me, thnkx for the reads and vote but you guys don't comment so i don't know what you think about the book.... Vote and comment please

Xoxo😘😘😘
Mhirz_Riant