one

bang pd x reader SMUT ;)

-------------------------------------

the sunlight woke you with a start, blinding you in your left eye. you looked at the time, seeing it was only 7:30 am. you wished you could go back to the warmth of your bed, but your alarm would be going off soon, so there was no point. you rolled over and snuggled up against your boyfriend for a few minutes. he grunted in response and told you to make him breakfast. you knew that the relationship was ending, but you refused to give up on him so easily, so you went to the kitchen and made him a bowl of his favourite cereal, cap'n cum.

you had an interview at 8:30 and you really didn't want to be late. after losing your last job a few months ago, you had nothing going for you, and you felt low all the time.

the building was big and intimidating. you took a deep breath and headed inside. the inside was bigger than you thought: it looked like it went on for miles and miles. or maybe you just felt sick from all the pressure? either way, you knew that the time had come. 

you would meet bang pd.

he was one the main reasons you were going for the interview. you had been deeply in love with him since bts' debut and it had always been your dream to work for him. your boyfriend was just a distraction. he was just practise for the great bang si-hyuk. 

after waiting for what felt like an eternity, you were called into the interview. you thought that you would just be talking to a worker or assistant or something, but no. you walked into the room to find your one and only true love sat, waiting for you.

"a-a-annyeonghaseyo," so stuttered. you were taken aback by his beauty. his striking eyes and dark, shiny hair. he smiled at you as you walked in and you felt your nipples harden. you tried to cover them fast, but it was too late. he saw.

"heheh mianhae-yo," i laughed. he smirked and patted the seat next to him.

flustered, i sat down. i was so close, i could see all of his features. i could feel his breath and hear his heartbeat. he laid his hand on my knee, slowly sliding it up my thigh. my core throbbed and longed for his touch. he turned and stared deeply into my eyes. he grabbed my hair and bought it to his nose, sniffing it, making me shiver.

"your meori smells like... cantaloupe." he growled in my ear, licking it as he pulled away.

"a-a-and what does t-that smell like, mr bang pd nim sir?"

"you." he said before pushing his tongue into my mouth. i was taken aback, but grabbed his neck and pushed the kiss farther. he let out a loud groan and i felt my panties soak.

i pulled back and giggled. kekekkeke. he looked at me full of lust and licked his lips.

"next time, call me mommy."

"only if you call me daughter." i purred in his ear

i looked down to see seven inches of heaven sprung towards the ceiling. i looked in his eyes as i unbuckled his pants and pulled them to his knees. he lifted me over his head and lay me on the desk. he ripped off my skirt and i squealed. i was only left in my panties and shirt, both of which would soon be removed. He edged down my panties to reveal my two incher. i blushed, forever embarrassed of my body. he lifted my head and kissed me,

"never be ashamed," i smiled. "now get on your knees, daughter."

it was quick, but it felt like pure heaven. we touched dicks and had a swordfight, then made sweet, sweet love. he came on my hairy tiddies and i came in his ass.

we collapsed, exhausted. we put our clothes back on and stood up, still full of lust. he held out his hand.

"welcome to bighit."

;)

comment, vote and give me ideas for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!