Mr Krabs X Squidward

Mr. Krabs POV:
I felt Squidwards beautiful tentacles rub on my hairy chest.
"Mr.Krabs.. I better be getting an extra pay check after I'm done with this." Squidward sighed out.
"Arrr, alright" I complied
"let's get this over with." Squidward said .

Squidward moves two of his tentacles to my claws and pinned me against the wall.

I flipped us over and lined my eyes to his butthole.

I put my eye up his anus.
"Wow! it's very spacious in here!"

I pull my eye out and it makes a 'pop' noise.

Squidward squirms in pleasure.
"Watch out! I'm sensitive ^3^

"Whats the safeword, mr. Tentacles?"
"Chocolate pudding sir..."
"Sounds delicious!"
"Y-yes daddy" squidward timidly spoke

Mr.Krabs spanked squidward hard on the ass, leaving a big blue claw print on his skin.
"Do not speak unless spoken too!" Mr. Krabs bellowed.
"Y-yes!"Squidward squeaked out.
"Yes what?" Mr. Krabs asked.
"Yes daddy!!" Squidward shouted.

I pushed Squidward on the desk right beside the Krabby patty secret formula.   I kissed him hard on the squishy tentacle. He moaned loudly.

'Good thing I locked the restaurant door or else others would be wondering what's going on.' I thought.

Planktons POV:

HUEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Today is finally the day that I will successfully steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula! I walked over to Karen and she hooked up the camera that would let her see everything that's going on around me to my forehead. I left the Chum Bucket. I walk straight out the door and walked straight to the Krusty Krab.   I opened the door and weirdly there was no one there.

"Wonder where Krabs is?"

I walk up to his office door and lean up against and it and listen. 

"Shove that massive Krab cock up my ass, Eugene!"

What the fuck Krabs is getting some.  Me and Karen haven't done it in years. I miss that rock hard metal pussy. 

"Okay mr Tentacles! I just gotta get some krabby patty grease to put on that ass of yours. Don't want to be fucking dry!"

"I'm so wet for you, Eugene!"

He's doing it with Squidward!  I open the door because I think I might be able to steal the formula because Krabs is busy pounding Squidward.   I open the door just enough to fit around me and close it silently.   I walk up to the safe and the formula is just sitting there.  I grab it and shove it up my ass.   Ohh fuck Krabs sees me!

Mr Krabs POV: 

"What the fuck are you doing here Plankton?"

"Stealing the formula and watching the show, Krabs!"

"Arrrrrrrr!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"Your actions will have consequences Plankton!"

"Yeah right, Krabs!"

Why doesn't Plankton join Krabs?" Squidward asks.

"Great idea Squidward!"

"What!" Plankton screams.

Squidward whips out his clarinet and shoves it up Planktons tiny asshole. 

"Your so tight!" Says Krabs as he shoves his cock up Squidwards ass.

They fuck till Krabs bursts his nut.

Planktons POV:

"That was the best sex I've had In years," says Plankton while walking funny.

"And I've still got the formula!"

To be continued......

Comment what smut you want us to write