Posion Ivy new plants part 1

Red Hood: "..." *On the roof with Amy a.k.a the Jokie* "So any idea where your aunt Ivy take Bruce?" *Sigh and look at her*

Amy "Jokie": "To be honest, I still trying ok Jay?" *Look at the new plants and smile*

Robin: "I think she know where did her aunt taking father. Also why she is here?!" *Growling at Starraven and point at her*

Starraven: "Cause they need me Damian!!" *Growling at Robin*

Nightwing: "Good! Robin, you and Staraven will follow the trill to lead Posion Ivy to where she taking Bruce. Red Hood, you and Amy try to stop Poison Ivy ok?" *Put them into teams* "So that's way that you two get along just fine!" *Smiles at them*

Robin and Staraven: "WHY US!!?? YOU KNOW I HATE HIM/HER GRAYSON/DICK!!" *Look at Nightwing, point at each other and growling* "I will destroy you!" *Smirks and dark auras around them*

Red Robin: "Eeek!" *Looking at Robin and Starraven but worried and scare at the same time* "Well Dick, this will get ugly but can we just find Bruce before any villains find out, we are just some a bound us teenagers with a kid." *Give everyone a heads up*

Nightwing: "Right!" *Being the team leader*

Red Hood and Amy "Jokie": "... Uhh? What?" *Looking at Nightwing* ("Well let's just say, Dick is a an idiot or he is letting them kill each others now...?") *Look at Robin and Starraven*

Meanwhile...

Robin: "So, Starraven what's your story? Cause you are the only one who never talk about your childhood or your family like the others will do." *Waiting for Starraven to pick Poison Ivy life force*

Starraven: "It's just... I don't want to talk about it cause you no idea what is like to lose someone that I deeply care about when I was young." *Find Poison Ivy* "Got her, Ivy is at her old greenhouse." *Calling Red Hood and Amy ''Jokie''* "Guys, Ivy is at her old greenhouse and... She look so pleased but it's kinda... I don't wanna say it now..." *Worried and sense another life force in Ivy's arms*

Red Hood: "The old greenhouse so Jokie, how much you know about the old greenhouse?" *Driving his motorcycle to the old greenhouse*

Amy "Jokie": "A long time." *Holding on tight* "Well, I'm been there for long time ago but I know I like to visit her so much Jay." *Point at the old greenhouse* "We here." *Got off Red Hood's motorcycle*

Poison Ivy: "My children, you did well to the Batman." *Petting and talking to her plants* "Soon, little one, your friends will come to save you." *Looked at the baby in the cape and hear a motorcycle*

Baby Bruce: "..." *Looked at Posion Ivy*

Poison Ivy: "Ah, the Red Hood and the Amy, I see you come to save the Batman from me." *Smiles and holding something in her arms*

Nightwing and Red Robin: "..." *Break the old greenhouse roof* "Give it up Poison Ivy! Give us the Batman and we will not hurt your 'children'." *Land on the ground*

Robin and Starraven: "..." *Minds* ("I am pretty sure they will.") *Look at them*

Poison Ivy: "Very well then." *Smirks at them and throw the cape with something inside* "Goodbye." *Blow a kiss at Red Robin and escape*

Red Robin: "H-hey! Whoa!" *Catch it and move the cape off to reveal a baby* "What the...?! Let's get back to the batcave now before the others show up." *Look at the baby*