Chapter 10: Stuck

Tanu's P.O.V

I felt a strong grip in my arms as I was texting someone in my phone. I look up to see who it was but the pull was more fast and I ended up falling....but I didn't touch the floor instead I felt a body beneath me. My closed eyes open and for a second, gets lost in those chocolate brown eyes. It stared back at me with the same intensity and if possible even more. His eye showed curiousness and one more thing I couldn't name. My hands which were on either side of him got its place in his Chest. While his hands found my arms again and gripped it tightly. I felt some king of emotion erupt with in me. But what.

Click

I realize my position as I hear something hit the floor. My hands were on king's chest and his hands were gripping me tightly. My eyes widen in shock.

What was I doing?

I shake my body a little to get King's hands away from me. He gets my sign and let's go off my arm. I slowly get away from him and stood up. Looking around, I saw the Mehra family staring at us. Each had a the same look on their faces. Manjeri babhi had her mouth open and eyes wide. Disha looked like she was somewhere else. Abhi just stared and Pragya looked hell a shocked.

My gaze than turns behind me because I felt a stare burn a hole in my back. I met the eyes of Aaliya which were shooting glares at me.  Why is SHE getting so MAD?

I look at King who got up after me and couldn't help but smile seeing his face. His face was a light shade of red and his ears. They were red like a tomato.

King's P.O.V

When I looked at Tanu in that situation, I didn't see the normal Tanu. I didn't see the Tanu that would make evil plans. I didn't see the Tanu that would try and separate Abhi and pragya. But I saw another Tanu. Her eyes didn't show evilness instead it showed loneliness and sadness.

I felt her hands in my chest.

My heart started to beat faster feeling her arms in my chest. And for some reason, it felt like a right thing to put my hands up in her arms. Like it was suppose to be like that.

She jiggled a little and tried to move my hands away with little pressure. I got her sign and let go off her arms. That time the evilness came back in her eyes.  How can I forget?

She was a devil hidden inside a fairy. She hid her ugliness wearing all that makeup and dresses but she could never hide her inner ugliness. When I first met her, she was the perfect example of beauty with brains. Smart, caring, loving. And off course beautiful but now I didn't see that. Now she was the perfect example of a devil. A demon.

I get up slowly and notice the looks on everyone faces. They looked shocked and surprised. Their expression made my clear white face turn a shade of red and I could feel it. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Tanu smile a little seeing my face.

Pragya P.O.V

I stood shocked looking at King's expression as he looked at Tanu. It showed curiousness and something else I couldn't name. It wasn't love nor attraction but something else that was special. I remembered the moments between me and Abhi. When that used to happen to us. That time it felt like a coincidence but later on if felt like a plan. A plan to get us together. Can that be happening to them?

I look towards Tanu and King as they slowly get up from the floor.

I can't say no because even when he held Aliya he didn't have the same look in his face. It was different like a genuine care like how he had for Kiara but in Tanu. It was different.
But how can Tanu get true love. I am not being mean or anything but she has done too much bad stuff to know the meaning of true love.

Just a coincidence. Just a coincidence.

Tanu looked towards King with anger filed eyes. And king stared back at her with the same look.

How can they fall in love? They hate each other.

"Do you have eyes or buttons? Couldn't you see me there".

King opened his mouth to say so something.

"I have to ask the same question to you. Clearly my eyes were closed and I couldn't see but yours were not. Couldn't you see me?"

Tanu looked mor a angered with that. Her index finger reached up to dare him.

"Mind your words".

She looked towards Disha and smirks a little. Her hands got down her sides.

"Disha, where's Purab. Did anything happen to him".

King stiffened as he heard those words and he immediately zipped his mouth up.

What are they talking about?

3rd person P.O.V

Tanu smiled seeing King shut up and thought, Better, now give your mouth shut the whole time.

Her gaze drifted to Abhi. She takes some steps towards him and watches as  he takes some steps back when she tries to trace his face with her fingers. Feeling a little disappointed and insulted, she took some steps back.

Abhi P.O.V

I watched as the figure of Tanu came towards me. She was wearing jeans with an blue off shoulder shirt and big loop earrings dangling til her shoulders. Her hair was put in perfect curls and lips were painted the color red. When she reached close enough, she reached her hands up to touch my face but I didn't let her and moved back. One reason being because pragya was here and second reason because I didn't want her disgusting hands to touch me. She has lost all her right to touch me.

"I need to talk to you about the divorce rules".

She goes and sits in the sofa and so does everyone else. Kiara sits next to Pragya whole feeling her stomach.

"According to the divorce rule we have to live in the same room and you have to give all the rights of being your wife"

I know that. I read the divorce paper already.

"So are you gong to give me the right to be your wife".

Oh hell no. No. There is no way I am giving her the right of being my wife. She doesn't deserve it. I only love pragya and only she gets to have the right of being my wife and do all the things of wife, not someone else. Especially as bad as Tanu.

"So are you?".

I thought for a second. I didn't want to give her the rights but I know she will take it anyways. Tanu is Tanu. She only knows how to steal rights, not deserve them. I look at pragya.

If I say no then that means that Tanu might do something wrong to me and pragya. And more worse. To my babies.

I look at  Tanu.

But if I say yes than that means messing with Pragya. She had already gotten really moody because of her pregnancy and now this. She will kill me if I say yes.

"Answer Abhi". I hear Tanu's voice in the background.

Kaha phas Gaya main. (Where did I get stuck).