Ryan: 11

I followed him to his tent, I knew where it was but I didn't know which out of the two was his own.

 Luke opened it, it was nice and clean, the least of what I expected.

I looked at his sleeping bag, theres an air mattress...

"You have an air mattress?"

"I can go into town with you and get you your own tent and air mattress in the morning..."

"that's fine."

He set up my sleeping back, he used his hand to make sure it was flat.. does Luke have OCD or something?

Luke then took me on a tour of the place but I gave myself one earlier so I don't really pay attenton to what he's saying.

Once it was dinner time Luke made everyome some soup, yay more soup.

Jonathan took his soup and left.

I looked at Luke and frowned, I'm causing this and I know it.

"I can leave really, I don't want to ruin your-"

"Ryan, it. is. Fine."

"o-okay."

I whimper silently when Luke raised his voice, I pushed it too far didn't I? Wait.. I look up at Luke again and he's just staring at my face... I feel a blush creep up on my face.

"are you okay?"

"w-what!?"

"you um.. you were staring at me..."

"yea lost in thought sorry."

After we ate Luke guided me back to his.. our tent, we held hands and walked through the darkness, holding his hand made it less creepy, made me feel safer.

He stopped us at the door, he looked back at me into my eyes, I looked away and blushed but it was way too dark to see.. I think.

"if you need to change or anything you can go in first and tell me when you're ready"

"I'm fine."

"okay."

I followed Luke in amd sat down on my perfectly laid out sleeping bag, I reavhed into my bag and took out my little latern I found in a walmart a few towns back, I took a mirror and took out my contacts then put them in a little container.

I opened the door and Ryan crouched in, he sat on his sleeping bag, I looked at him, he was pulling out a little latern from his bag, I raised my eyebrow as I turned to zip the door closed.

I sat on my mattress and watched as he popped contacts out.

"you wear contacts?"

"better than glasses."

I put the latern away and crawl into my sleeping bag... ugh the ground hurts.

I saw put my back to Luke's face, I don't want it to be weird or awkward in any way, or more than this is.

I lay there for what felt like hours, I can't sleep on this rough ground, the little rocks stabbing me and the uneven ground making it so I can't lay in a nice comfortable spot. I groan and roll on my back, AH that's worse!I roll over so I face Luke's back, I can hear him snoring, I giggle at his little snores, I smile expecting him to smile back but.. he's asleep, on that nice fucking air mattress that I do not have.

I sit up and groan, my back is gonna hurt when I wake up. that is, if I actually get to sleep.

I need fresh air... yes that, I go over to the door and un zip it as quietly as you can with a fucking zipper, I squeeze out and close it behind me, I walk over to the fire pit and sit down, it's pretty cold and windy, considering there hasn't been much weather since the.. the incident.