Marriage day❤😍

In maheshwari house

Sameer.. aap janti hai maa ki mai ye shaadi sirf nanu ke wajah se kar raha hu iske baad na to mai khush rahunga aur na hi us ladki ko khush rakh paunga.

Vishaka ..beta ek bar soch ke tho dekh..acha aaj tere shaadi hai le uske photo dekh aur iska naam hai na..

He cuts her and says..maa na mujhe us me koi intrest hai aur nahi uske naam me mai shaadi kar raha hu wahi bahut badi baat hai ...
And he goes frm there.

In aggarwal house

Naina..behen tu janti hai na mai abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti hu..me padhna chahti hu kuch bana chahti hu..

Preeti..liken naina abh der ho chukhi hai aaj tere shaadi hai hum kuch nahi kar sakte.

Naina ..ha shayad abh mujhe ise ko sach mana hoga.

Bela chachi comes there.

Bela ..naina tu tayar nahi hui abhi tak baarat aati hi hogi beta.

Just then she hears anand calling her that baarat has arrived.
She went and hear naina heart beat starts increasing..

Bela did all the rituals then  it was the time for jaimala ..

Preeti brought naina and she was having a long ghunghat on her face and her face was not at all visible(as it was 90s so old thinkings and all for newly married girls to wear a long ghunghat was necessary)

Sameer can not see her face nor he wanted he ws just sitting quitely in a sad mood.

Jaimal was also done and it was the time for the pheres.

Soon the marriage was completed and now naina was naina maheshwari

Its time for bidaai and naina was crying alot for leaving hre family but its ritual

In maheshwari mansion

Vishaka..naina beta ye kalash gira kar ander aao aur greh pravesh karo.

After the greh pravesh sameer went to his study room leaving naina alone.

Vishaka told ramu kaka to clean sameer's room

After some time naina was there in the room waiting for sameer and she has decided to tell sameer that she is not willing to carry on this marriage and she wants to tell him that she needs some time for accepting this marriage.

Soon sameer came to their room and see naina standing nesr the window .
Naina was still wearing the ghunghat and her face was not yet visible.

He came inside and naina see him and he took a pillow and was going out but before leaving he said

Sameer..dekhye mane ye shaadi majbori me ki hai tho please aap mujse koi umeed maat rakeyega aur apko puri freedom hai apni life jinne ke liye aapka jo maan aap kare mai bahar so jaunga aap aram se yaha so jaye.

And he left the room leaving a confused naina

Naina..ajeeb hai na chera dekha na kuch aur pucha bas aise he apni baat keh kar chala gaya.how rude he is .. agar ye rude hai tho main bhi kuch kaam nahi hu..abh main bhi iske samne tak nahi aaunge aur na hi apna chehra ise dikhaunge 😏abh dekho main kya karte hu
And she went and slept on the bed.

So this was the first part...hope u guys liked it..pheli bar likh rahe hu islyea aap sab please comment kare aur jarur bataye ki kaisa likha hai..
Next part will be posted soon